Vicky Pattison #3 You’d get more class from Vicky pollard than Vicky Pattison.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god she got a dog rather than having a child. She is an absolute head case. (still feel sorry for the dog though)

Reactions: 7
Talking about the tickets with the fake smarmy smug smile the whole way through...... Makes me want to rip my eyes out. She's literally everything that is wrong with these entitled reality zlisters.

Reactions: 8
Isn't Air Can off to Ibiza this weekend?.I can't wait to see the different ways she tries to guilt trip him for leaving her and Mr Milo.I hope it's not another John Noble situation.(i hope it is);)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Isn't Air Can off to Ibiza this weekend?.I can't wait to see the different ways she tries to guilt trip him for leaving her and Mr Milo.I hope it's not another John Noble situation.(i hope it is);)
no don't because then we'll probably get another break up documentary and I don't think I could physically cope with the torture.. the fake crying face.. omg 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why do these papers keep giving her air time all comments about her are negative even after that breakup thing on TV I felt more sorry for the ex than her she's insufferable. Her followers have got to be bought as I can't find one person that can actually stand her

Reactions: 10
Taking of her documentary I downloaded discovery channel and there she is. The break up, the say yes to the dress. The one she did when first met Air can 🥱🥱

• Sick
Reactions: 6
no don't because then we'll probably get another break up documentary and I don't think I could physically cope with the torture.. the fake crying face.. omg 🙄
I wonder if he’ll still go. As he’ll likely have to quarantine for 10 days when he gets back now, not that he seems to do any work but someone has got to walk the poor dog

Reactions: 5
Oh look emergency vet visit but there’s nothing wrong with him 🤔 yeah we all take the dog to the vet for a laugh.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.