Vicky Pattison #3 You’d get more class from Vicky pollard than Vicky Pattison.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such an unhealthy relationship honestly if I were a man I'd run a million miles from a woman like this. Yes she got cheated on it happens trust is broken but bloody hell get help and work on it before getting another bloke

Reactions: 16
I don’t know why she posts photoshopped pictures of herself to try and make Ercan jealous. He knows what you really look like!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I normally think Vicky is ok but this Milo thing has really pissed me off.
A few years ago I went to dogs trust to adopt a dog and was told no because despite me working from home my husband was in the army and they don't allow people in the army to adopt dogs because "they move around too much" we were stationed in the same place for 5 years before my husband left the army and have now lived in the same house for another 3 years. Our dogs that we bought from breeders because we weren't allowed to adopt are walked 3x daily despite us both working full time, come on holiday with us, have their own "dog bedroom" and are well and truly spoiled. Not only spoiled but very well behaved!
Whether them letting Vicky adopt was a publicity stunt or not they should be ashamed of themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wee reminder to Aircan!!! She loves a C bomb doesn’t she!
Classy as ever.That 's Air Can's brother,their Mom and Dad will see that.They must dread the thought of her marrying into their family.

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she’s declaring that the pandemic is ‘over’ tomorrow. I thought she used to paint herself as the ‘clever one’ 🙄

Reactions: 15
Wee reminder to Aircan!!! She loves a C bomb doesn’t she!
My other half would tell me to get help if I carried on like that. It’s not a healthy relationship. As someone else says she needs to get over her previous issues before trying to make another relationship work…..

Reactions: 9
Considering she's never followed lockdown rules I don't expect anything less than a post like this she really is a chav who got lucky
It's ridiculous she's ridiculous still the vile entitled bully she was on Geordie shore seen her latest story 🙄

Such an unhealthy relationship honestly if I were a man I'd run a million miles from a woman like this. Yes she got cheated on it happens trust is broken but bloody hell get help and work on it before getting another bloke
It's so unhealthy she can't come into a new realtionship with those fears and stuff it's not fair on the other person

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she’s declaring that the pandemic is ‘over’ tomorrow. I thought she used to paint herself as the ‘clever one’ 🙄
Wow really? That has to be the most ridiculous thing she has ever said. Tell that to the people in hospital and icu. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just amuses me that air can affords a weekend in Ibiza but won't get a bed for the house 🐸💀😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She will be fuming, I noticed she doesn’t follow
Demi but does Frankie wonder if that’s to spy on her stories 🤔
Watching their stories she’ll be absolutely fuming….Ercan will be sleeping on the couch when he gets back….oh wait…it’ll be the floor for him then

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s really annoyed me this morning. First of all get your arse out of bed and walk the dog and then he won’t be shredding your garden!!! Secondly ‘freedom day’ what a joke does she realise what’s going on in the north east cases are through the roof so many people I know are isolating hardly feels like freedom in her beloved Newcastle!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The worst thing about her and this house. The house is beautiful, but it’s a tit tip!!! Clean and organise it ffs!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.