Vicky Pattison #3 You’d get more class from Vicky pollard than Vicky Pattison.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who actually writes those big long story essays for her? There’s no way she repeatedly does, would be mind numbing. Also, why the hell is she going up to Newcastle via Southampton today? Total long way for a short cut - stop off for hair and make up for the train journey perhaps? I see they still have no furniture or anything concrete in the new home 2 months later

Reactions: 6
Who actually writes those big long story essays for her? There’s no way she repeatedly does, would be mind numbing. Also, why the hell is she going up to Newcastle via Southampton today? Total long way for a short cut - stop off for hair and make up for the train journey perhaps? I see they still have no furniture or anything concrete in the new home 2 months later
Reported to ASA as clearly she hasn’t paid for the trip as it’s her mates company… said she isn’t made of money to spend £400 on a flight… maybe don’t buy a house that you can’t afford and even put furniture in then 🤔

she said on her stories yesterday Ercan was pissed off that she’s been up here (unfort for us) and then yet again she’s up here… still find it v strange that he’s not with her and not even invited to be godparent with her… speaks volumes I say!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Reported to ASA as clearly she hasn’t paid for the trip as it’s her mates company… said she isn’t made of money to spend £400 on a flight… maybe don’t buy a house that you can’t afford and even put furniture in then 🤔

she said on her stories yesterday Ercan was pissed off that she’s been up here (unfort for us) and then yet again she’s up here… still find it v strange that he’s not with her and not even invited to be godparent with her… speaks volumes I say!
Sorry bit that pic you caught 😆
A blonde Katie Price.
She is just bleeping ridiculous I gave up listening bore me to tears

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So she’s off to meet the priest - be surprised if they let her in. I’m guessing another terrible floaty floral frock incoming 😬

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Biggest catfish in the universe goes on rampage about catfishing, rinse and repeat. You're not relatable, witty or humble Vicky; you're self entitled, self obsessed and boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I never understand how she can always preach about being kind to one another and lifting each other up blah blah blah. But then she’ll put someone on blast in her stories and leave her bloody harpy fans to savage them! That’s not right, she’s in the public eye so it’s a sad fact that people will write comments on whatever bloody social platform you rant on. Don’t put anyone’s name out there because they don’t agree with your god awful posts. It’s bullying pure and simple!

Reactions: 11
I never understand how she can always preach about being kind to one another and lifting each other up blah blah blah. But then she’ll put someone on blast in her stories and leave her bloody harpy fans to savage them! That’s not right, she’s in the public eye so it’s a sad fact that people will write comments on whatever bloody social platform you rant on. Don’t put anyone’s name out there because they don’t agree with your god awful posts. It’s bullying pure and simple!
The fact that she doesn't hide the person's name speaks volumes about the kind of person she is.She does it so her "fans" will attack them and she can act like she's above it all, knowing they'll do her dirty work for her.She is a real piece of work.

Reactions: 11
I think she does. She's full of her own self-importance and that is why she drones on and on with her lengthy posts that bore everyone senseless! 🤣

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand the ‘vicky’s vacays’ thing. So I want to book a holiday, should I a. Go to an experienced travel agent, b. Arrange it myself with the help of the internet, or c. Ask Vicky pattison’s mum 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Another floaty dress for the win! Along with a boomerang snarl 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I’m not made of money - yet eats and drinks out for every single meal, whilst tagging each company in the hope she’ll get for free or a discount…

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She’s mentioning money a lot lately. Wonder if she’s feeling the pinch after over-stretching on the new house.

Reactions: 2
It’s the bloody zoolander pout which does my head in! The vacant look into the distance. Argh it drives me insane!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.