Vicky Pattison #3 You’d get more class from Vicky pollard than Vicky Pattison.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That boomerang pout snarl does my head in! Her chav side came out last night

Reactions: 2
Is Ercan Turkish? Because I know and have met many Turkish men in my life and not one has chosen to settle down with a woman like our VIP Vicky. He can't be serious about her 😪
I think his family are from North Cyprus. I wonder if he will take her for a visit 😂😂

Reactions: 1

Another "inspirational" post telling us to love ourselves,filtered obvs.The last paragraph sums her up.The whole thing is just an ad for the underwear she is wearing.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
👆🏻Ughhh here we go again. She actually thinks she’s ground breaking doing this as well! Bore off Vicky pet.

Reactions: 8
Ugh she’s just patronising and annoying. Like she’s doing all this to lift up her poor little followers who can only swoon in the presence of her amazingness. At the rate she’s going, and even with the endless freebie Fudge treatments, her hair is going to be wrecked for years

• Sick
Reactions: 7
"If I can help even one young woman understand that all Instagram and social media is filled with fake and filtered images that do nothing but exacerbate our feelings of inferiority and insecurity then I will consider that a win"
What exactly are you doing to help anyone realise this when nearly every story you put up and nearly every grid post you show is filtered, fine tuned and so far away from reality? Please stop insulting people's intelligence!

Reactions: 20
"If I can help even one young woman understand that all Instagram and social media is filled with fake and filtered images that do nothing but exacerbate our feelings of inferiority and insecurity then I will consider that a win"
Not all instagram and social media is filled with fake and filtered images Vicki, but yours certainly are.
Fake happy couple, Aircan couldn't look less interested in your million monochrome photos going to a show. He is a prop to fake her perfect life.
Filters, why do you put filters on if you want to make people feel comfortable in their own skin?

Reactions: 10
How has she got the cheek to post that bloody essay when she’s heavily edited both photos? She doesn’t even look like the second one that she is trying to pass off as the real her.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sorry but she gives me vibes that she stinks and has bad breath. WHY does she do those close up shots of her bloody chin and horse teeth

• Sick
Reactions: 8
How the hell does she get so many freebies, ie that hotel for example? Her PA or manager must send generic emails round asking if they want their places promoted or if they want to offer her a major discount? It’s like she’s the bloody queen every place she goes to she’s going to be demanding a curtsy soon. Those big teeth and pouts when Air Head said he’d like to thank the hotel and not her!

• Haha
How has she got the cheek to post that bloody essay when she’s heavily edited both photos? She doesn’t even look like the second one that she is trying to pass off as the real her.
The idiots who follow her fall for her bullshit every time."This is so empowering!"."You are such an inspiration!".Embarrassing.The rare follower than calls her out gets exposed by Vicky and is subsequently savaged by her "fans".

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Vicky P - professional beard.
It's the sleeping in separate beds in case she gets pregnant that convinced me.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.