Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
So the dogs trust has gotten back in touch and basically they don’t give a flying f**k because she’s one of their celebrity supporters. Utter bollocks. This is what I got back from them.

Thank you for getting in touch with us.
Earlier this month we facilitated the adoption of Milo to one of our celebrity supporters, Vicky Pattison. Vicky and her partner waited for six months before adopting Milo, during that time they filled out our standard homefinding questionnaire and had multiple discussions with our expert rehomers about the type of dog they wanted to welcome into their lives, as well as the sort of home they could offer.

Vicky and Milo are enrolled in Puppy School classes and are receiving our usual post-adoption support advice. We wish her and her puppy all the very best and will continue to support them as and when needed.

Dogs Trust is still experiencing very high demand to adopt our dogs and we would please encourage prospective dog owners to be patient, we are doing everything we can to answer as many calls as possible. To find out more about how our adoption processes work, please visit: https://www.dogstrust.org.uk/rehoming/how-to-adopt/.

• Angry
Reactions: 16

Lucia

VIP Member
She's so embarrassing oh hey look at me in over 1mil house I pay a 800k mortgage but actually it really looks like I'm a squatter sleeping on a crusty old mattress and pillows with my gifted rescue puppy. At this point I wonder if the gifting from companies is pity cos she's literally flat ass broke

• Haha

lollykins11

The pretend asleep pics… the comparison of owning a dog for a week to “being a parent”…the “every body is gorgeous” love island hype whilst she constantly talks about her own body and is incredibly insecure about weight… the fucking GIGANTIC teeth encased by crusty lips…
I can’t stand her!!! She’s actually unhinged!!!

• Haha
Milo jumping up on the counter stealing bits of plastic god knows what his poor stomach is filled with. She just handed him a treat from one of her gifted boxes and it still had the wrapping on it like she’s not even trying? Does she even feed him I wonder or is he just getting these gifted treats all day long. Wonder when was the last time she even walked him!! That puppy is already ruined and it’s such a shame. Stop taking pictures of yourself crying because of your dog and going on Instagram saying you are still learning. Just bloody make an effort and stop being so selfish!! I’m actually disgusted with Dogs Trust.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Biggest catfish in the universe goes on rampage about catfishing, rinse and repeat. You're not relatable, witty or humble Vicky; you're self entitled, self obsessed and boring.

• Heart
Christ. Beggy as fuck.
Wish they’d get her on Loose Women or This mornings again as a guest, and grill her about the ethics of getting women signed up to MLM, begging for free shit from small companies during a global pandemic and photoshopping her pictures whilst claiming to advocate for body positivity…

Alicedownthehole

First time on this thread.. I usually quite like Vicky and was very excited for her finally getting a dog after going on about it for so long. But WTF? She adopted a dog with severe separation anxiety and fucks off every other day to something different? She’s winding me up SO much I can’t cope

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
God this woman is a whooole other level of wtaf!
Firstly, calling her partner a Turkish twat is racist, regardless of whether she’s with him or not. I’m sure she’d have something to say if someone on the street said it to him.
Secondly,is He going to quarantine for ten days when he gets back seen as Ibiza has changed? Highly doubt it.
The whole Milo thing really grates on me Cos she knows what she’s doing when she films him chewing shoes or ripping up pillows. It’s all for the gram to get free puppy training or content. Pathetic. That poor dog is going to end up with some serious internal injuries if she doesn’t stop it now. That’s all without going into get pissing off all over for “work” or whatever she calls it. Twat.
She’s just a bully. She bully’s get man, she bully’s people who don’t agree with her and is such a tight fisted (to use her language as it is all she knows) TWAT!

Further to my comment I reported the story on Instagram for being racist.

ASAnigel

VIP Member
So agree with this… I mean she shouldn’t really have been walking her dog at 9.30. It’s still too hot for them in this heat, they shouldn’t really be out after 8ish! I think the dog is wrecking her house because he’s bored, she’s not giving him enough mental stimulation. I’m sure she’s a good dog mum and she’s still learning but that’s probably why people call her out so much.. because she’s not educating herself.
It’s so obvious that the dog is bored and under stimulated! Even before it got hot you don’t see her ever actually PLAYING with him - like chasing him round the garden or throwing a ball etc.
My dog (even after an hours walk at 7) is desperate to play so his paddling pool is in the shade and I just throw balls into it for him but normally we’re all over the place playing games. She just lets him chew stuff to keep him entertained it doesn’t matter if it’s bad for him.

I don’t doubt she loves the dog at all and I’m sure she’s desperate to give him a good and loving home but she’s just too inexperienced/hasn’t done the research to see what it takes to own a lab - but the only one that will suffer is him.

I place a lot of blame at dogs trust’s door too tho - they clearly didn’t take the time to consider whether her lifestyle would match a lab.

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
I wish she’d stop swearing at the dog. Calling it a little bastard doesn’t make her sound cute in the slightest! If she’s like this with an animal how the hell would she talk to her kid?! She’s truly vile.

• Sad
  • Angry

Cherrypie123

I have NEVER been pushed hard enough to post on here! But fuck me ive had to unfollow her. What the fuck is all that about? I actually can’t bare her going on and on and on about a fucking dog. Almost as insufferable as mummy bloggers. No one else care about your kids (or dog) as much as you do. Absolutely unbearable. Anyone would think she’s been sent to a third world country to run an orphanage by herself the way she’s going on!

Lico

Chatty Member

She can lecture us about body positivity and loving yourself when she stops filtering the shit out of her photo's.
I hate the way she thinks she speaks for all women. This 'we all' shit. She doesn't speak for me. I won't be watching love Island. I won't be comparing my body to theirs. She is a knobhead.

I can’t believe she’s declaring that the pandemic is ‘over’ tomorrow. I thought she used to paint herself as the ‘clever one’ 🙄

LaraQ

VIP Member

Imagine a thousand of her Instagram posts condensed into one book.No thank you.This will sell roughly 5 copies.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
Another thing I find funny is how she’s all about body positivity and loving the skin you’re in. In the next breath she’s advertising tit tape Cos she hates how saggy hers have gotten! Erm shouldn’t you be loving them?! Such a hypocrite man

Reactions: 14