Vicky Pattison #3 You’d get more class from Vicky pollard than Vicky Pattison.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ARE YOU bleeping JOKING?
that is disgusting. So what do you think about the dogs trust? Bet they defend her once again. Shame on them and most definitely her.
She’s now twittering on about it being so hard to work and Airhead can’t work from home (what the actual eff does he do cos most of the time he’s ferrying her around) and look after a dog. Erm yeah did you not think about that before you got him or did Dogs Trust not advise on something like this. Goes to show with her turning off commentary and people DMing her that she is getting inundated with negative messages and comments. What’s the betting Milo will be returned within the year

Reactions: 7
She’s now twittering on about it being so hard to work and Airhead can’t work from home (what the actual eff does he do cos most of the time he’s ferrying her around) and look after a dog. Erm yeah did you not think about that before you got him or did Dogs Trust not advise on something like this. Goes to show with her turning off commentary and people DMing her that she is getting inundated with negative messages and comments. What’s the betting Milo will be returned within the year
Yep she clearly wanted the dog but clearly did not think it through. Yes she erm works and he does apparently but many of us do and cope with it. A puppy was the wrong choice a trained dog might have been better.
Yes or with next door sadly 😥

Reactions: 3
Her while insta v reality thing is such bullshit. It also shows what a high opinion she has of herself when all dolled up. Look how awesome I look everyone!!

Reactions: 4
The state of her house!!!

That grubby pillowcase a user screen shot in a previous post is making me think their house really stinks and sleeping on the kitchen floor is very crack den esque . All that money and no bedding or cleaning done but buying those prada shoes last week and now Loubs.

I am shocked with the dogs trust, I don’t understand the selection process if aircan works full time and now she is saying she does wtf would they give her a big dog ????

Her while insta v reality thing is such bullshit. It also shows what a high opinion she has of herself when all dolled up. Look how awesome I look everyone!!
I think she fucks herself more than she does her bf… she’s gross to look at pouting and then with the dentures on show

Reactions: 6
New thread idea, from VIP to the grubby state you have even seen

Or why buy when you can have it gifted?

Or carry on this thread. Even Vicky Polard could afford a mattress

New thread:
VIP Vicki should have got a Tomagotchi instead of a puppy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Even if she does have fans she'll lose them particularly around Milo....yes it's hard having a dog but most people these issues alongside working jobs and they manage. The stopping of comments and dms just shows her guilt wonder what the dog trust will think when she returns Milo, a dog with separation anxiety being let down. My dog has separation anxiety and needs a lot of reassurance lockdown was his happiest time x

"My Ralph Lauren towels" ffs it doesn't matter what towels you freeze for him, just go and buy some from tesco they are on offer atm. Has to show designer name try again for freebies stupid cow

Vicky hun you dropped a name!!! Bore off!
Aircan probably doesn’t even get to wipe his bits in the RL towels.

You can just imagine the bed now with Milo all mucky lying on it if she’s let him in the house mucky.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Can tell she's ready to erupt can't you

Going on about a roof over their heads while she sleeps on a dingy mattress on the floor and food when she scoffs whatever down her gob behave Vicky

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
I'm not sure which is funnier, the fact that she thinks she has a job, or that she thinks having a pup can compare to having a baby.

Reactions: 21
She's no clue and actually again calls people put using their ig handle has she no idea how people direct hate she's vile and actually everything that is wrong with people these days

Reactions: 8
It's like people can't have a different opinion to her god forbid if they do jesus and her little minions fans will be now sending hate

All while little miss princess sits on insta and does a huge paragraph on #bekind

duck off

Reactions: 10
Can tell she's ready to erupt can't you

Going on about a roof over their heads while she sleeps on a dingy mattress on the floor and food when she scoffs whatever down her gob behave Vicky
I really do wish she'd stop calling herself a 'mammy' - she is talking exactly as though she has children, and she doesn't. She has a dog. It's not the same. For example, when I'd had a baby for 4 weeks I didn't go out 3 nights in a row, impeccably made up. Having a dog is a wonderful experience, but I don't like the way she's using it for sympathy as though she's some sort of stressed out single parent.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.