Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I hate the idea that sex is a "basic human need" equated to food, water, shelter, sleep, clean air, etc. Those things are real needs because you will die without them. You won't die without sex (especially without partnered sex). The idea that it's something necessary for survival reeks of incel ideology and has led to deaths when courts or parole boards ruled that dangerous men had a "right" to sex thus should be allowed to go to prostitutes or not restricted from access to women etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
I dislike handbags. Can't see the point of paying £800+ for a designer one.
I think it was Brenda Blethyn who, when asked if her success meant that she could now go out and buy a £5000 handbag, replied "Why would I want a £5000 handbag? I'd much rather have a carrier bag with £5000 in it"
Quite right too! 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Incels should be banned from the internet, an embittered group of unfortunate looking men, with unpleasant personalities, who can’t get laid, shouldn’t be allowed to discuss their rape fantasies on a public forum.

• Heart

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
Lots of UO in my head, so I'll begin with an easy one.

Why aren't women demanding equality when fleeing from Ukraine. Why aren't they insisting that equal numbers of men should be allowed on the train.

Once again equality is only for the good things in life, and not for standing in line to be killed.

Yes, I know some women are refusing to leave without their husbands, but in most cases they are leaving.
Women generally don't start wars pal. Why should they suffer disproportionately for men's decisions in a society where they're already disadvantaged? Equality =/= participating in the same shitty decisions as men.

• Heart

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion but the whole "I love my body the way it is" is a load of bullshit. If you gave a pill to overweigh/obese people that would magically make them wake up to their ideal body weight they would 100% take the pill. I'm especially talking about people like Lizzo.

aimz_yeah

Chatty Member
If you get priority boarding because of small children it should be for parents only. Not four adults for one baby (grandparents wait your turn)

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Twitter;
International Women’s day…. A day to celebrate women,
but also men,
mostly men, 😐
men who are now women,

ok so it’s international “Men who are now women day….”

if you were born female you’ve already been told to go sit in the corner and shut up you’re not relevant.

• Heart

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Equality doesn’t mean ignoring the fact women are smaller and weaker than men, and vulnerable to rape and sexual assault by enemy soldiers.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

justheretoread99

VIP Member
If you come home from “traveling” with a pair of these trousers and a couple of hair braids saying how amazing it was … you didn’t go traveling. You just had a few weeks in Thailand going to the same beaches and same bars, surrounded by the same style of pretentious boarding school twats.

DCF2BD80-BB5A-4F41-BB9B-23EC46849503.jpeg

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
a lot of chav parents want their kids to have something wrong with them for the extra benefits and support they get offered.

adults like a label because it makes them quirky and unique.

nowadays if you don’t have a mental illness or your not gay/bi/a man trapped in a woman’s body or visa versa
Your boring.

What a weird thing to say, why do you think that you need to know? If you had been close to the person or their family you'd know anyway.
Have some respect for people's privacy.
Unless they died in a brothel on top of a prozzie what’s the big secret?

• Haha

emerald

VIP Member
Adults who go nuts over pancake day need to grow up. You can have them any other day of the year, it's not a law.

• Haha
Didn’t think my comment would turn into a shit show but 100% I would save my dogs before I save anybody on this thread. I mean, people who think Dirty Dancing is a shit film really don’t deserve to be rescued 👀

• Haha

Warpaint

VIP Member
When people say 'If there's anything I can do just let me know...' they don't really mean it. It's like pat on the back or a 'there there'. I'm sure we've all had the feeling of 'oh god' come up when someone says "Well, actually..."

• Haha

ElektraWintour

VIP Member

Also tweets like this are incredibly weird. Surely you’re teaching the child their worth is based on the number of likes they receive on social media? 🤔

• Sad
  • Sick

BattleAxing

VIP Member
I think tattle is a bit obsessed with Trans in general (not saying there's not issues etc)

I've just noticed it always seems to find its way into other threads and every unpopular opinion thread so far
Because if anyone expresses their distaste for it elsewhere we will either be silenced or cancelled I guess.

• Heart

BattleAxing

VIP Member
Said this before but Weddings are more of a display for the guests than for the actual couple themselves. However a majority of wedding guests couldn’t give a rats arse about anything other than the sausage rolls. Weddings are a waste of money - especially when you see that couple who are scrimping and saving for a deposit on a house and they manage to pluck a 20k or more wedding out of their arse!

• Heart
  • Haha

glasgow27

VIP Member
Universities are scams. Why do we force so many people to go through them? Especially now that they are often of little benefit in actually getting a job.

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion but I hate when people wear their shoes around the house and I think you should respect other people's homes and take them off. It's un hygienic and gross otherwise. Slippers for me as soon as I get in the door.

• Heart
Reactions: 27