Unpopular opinions #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't like any tattoos on anybody, find them such a turn off. I said this to some friends and they acted like I'd just killed someone 🤨
I agree, same with piercings. Simple one hole in each ear is plenty for me.

Reactions: 4
I agree, same with piercings. Simple one hole in each ear is plenty for me.
I'm once again a bit of a hypocrite here, have a couple of other ear and body piercings beside lobe but not particularly fond of them on anyone else! 😂 it's not a complete turn off unlike tatts though. And you can take piercings out at any time. (Shame they leave little holes behind though)

Edit: just thought I'd add I don't like nose piercings on white women, but think they look stunning on Indian/South Asian women, where it's a cultural thing rather than a more fashionable thing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don't like any tattoos on anybody, find them such a turn off. I said this to some friends and they acted like I'd just killed someone 🤨
I agree. I really dislike body art. All my kids have tattoos, and I would NEVER voice my unpopular opinion that I wish they’d left their skin unblemished. I dye my hair, paint my nails and wear makeup so they could easily use the same argument on me.

Ed Sheeran’s tattoos are gross. I think it’s the combination of ginger hair, pale freckled skin, and vividly coloured body art.

My opinion only, sorry Sheeran fans 🤯😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
- Any body is a beach body.
- You can wear anything you want once you’re comfortable.
- Woman should be allowed dress however they want without judgement.

pure bull crap.
The body positively movement is such a farce, you can technically go out in cling film with a dildo hat and be pretty comfortable but look like a fool.
You can be a size 20 and wear a leather mini skirt it Tesco at 8am in the morning,
You might be comfortable but know 99.9% of the people around you are looking you up and down, the only one who isn’t is Stevie Wonder in the fruit and veg isle who sees nothing wrong with your outfit.

likewise, types like Rihanna getting criticism, it’s not jealousy, it’s just having a certain level of class and self respect.
She looks like trash. She looks like a hooker.
I’m not jealous of her I’m honestly just commenting on the fact she’s dressing her pregnancy like a cheap hooker with a nasty gal discount code.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I hate the idea that sex is a "basic human need" equated to food, water, shelter, sleep, clean air, etc. Those things are real needs because you will die without them. You won't die without sex (especially without partnered sex). The idea that it's something necessary for survival reeks of incel ideology and has led to deaths when courts or parole boards ruled that dangerous men had a "right" to sex thus should be allowed to go to prostitutes or not restricted from access to women etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Incels should be banned from the internet, an embittered group of unfortunate looking men, with unpleasant personalities, who can’t get laid, shouldn’t be allowed to discuss their rape fantasies on a public forum.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My unpopular opinion is that most people's tattoos are tit though 😂, and most people don't really have an eye for what is aesthetically pleasing when it comes to tattoos.
I agree! I love a beautiful tattoo but the vast majority out there are tit and they give all tattoos a bad name 😅

Reactions: 3
Ed Sheeran creeps me out.
David Tennant’s voice makes my eyes water.

• Haha
Judging by public opinion this is an unpopular opinion but the chicken big mac is gross

• Heart
Reactions: 5
McDonalds food is crap in general - except for McFlurrys, I do quite like one of those.

Reactions: 7
McDonalds food is crap in general - except for McFlurrys, I do quite like one of those.
I dislike McDonalds, I have never understood the appeal of any of their food. Bland burgers, soggy bread, overcooked chips, and way too many calories for the amount of food in one of their meals. As for a McFlurry, give me a Mr Whippy with a 99 flake instead, and I'm happy.

Reactions: 5
I don't mind if people are vegan. As I have tried it out Myself. But why do vegans have to keep telling people that they are vegan. It's like "hey how are you today" and they reply"hey I'm vegan" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.