Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Warpaint

VIP Member
No one ever said women are not capable of fighting in a war. They said men are in general more useful and so choosing to have the men stay and fight and the women leave had nothing to do with sexisum and equality and everything do to with common sense and simplicity.

And let's be honest most women would be fucking useless. (I am a woman and I would be more than capable, but I can't say the same for any women I know)
I wasn't really getting into sexism or equality either. It was just a passing comment about the Kurdish women in Syria.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member

New thread…. That way ⤴

justheretoread99

VIP Member
I'm so glad you are using bold otherwise I'd be far too stupid to understand what you are trying to say. So women only dislike women in your world and nobody else. I guess that is a very UO you are correct. I am an equal opportunity hater
No worries 😘

In my world, and I’ll repeat my initial statement.
“People who get offended or are shocked at women who choose to wear short skirts/boob tubes/tops that show cleavage are just jealous that they can’t pull it off themselves.” Although reading back I should have changed “People” to Women.

That’s it. That’s my unpopular opinion. Nothing to do with men’s chest hair or balls showing through tight trousers.

Nobody had to quote me and question me. You could have just politely disagreed (in your head) and kept scrolling. That’s what I do if I see an opinion I don’t like. I scroll past. If you’re offended then that’s your problem, not mine.