Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Trans should not be included in “international womens day”. If they want a day, they can make one of their own. Doesn’t mean I will acknowledge it though.
they made Ukraine about their movement 😐
Apparently the hostility, aggression and acts of violence people in the Ukraine are experiencing from Russia is similar to what they experience as trans women in a community,
It’s laughable, sorry but it’s gone too far with that.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion, the concept of "dressing for your body" is NOT fatphobic.

Dressing for your body doesn't just apply to overweight people. It can apply to short/tall/big/small etc. Fit is a big deal when it comes to clothing.

• Heart

Casperoo

Chatty Member
Unpopular opinion. I don't see why people have to tell everyone that their child is autistic. It's not an unpopular thing to have. In Ireland nearly every second child has it or some sort of sensory issue. And it' annoys the life out of me when they make an Instagram page their child being autistic. Making money , getting freebies. Embarrassing you're child on public platforms. People having 4 kids and the four of them being autistic? Why did you stop at the second child if the second has it. Poor children I feel sorry for.

• Sick

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Most kids have too many toys and more then they actually need.

I was invited to a relative's 4th birthday party on the weekend. The older five year old sibling was also given three presents.

Totally unnecessary and he's old enough to learn not to expect anything when it’s not his turn.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I don’t think most autistic people want that sort of pity. I do however think a lot of these parents with multiple “autistic” children, that not all of them are autistic and some of what they are attributing to their siblings is just learnt behaviour from perhaps the one who genuinely is.

I know a mum of 5 who claims all of her children are autistic. I’ve met two of them and can tell you they are most definately not! They’re just a touch on the geeky/quirky side - the sort of teens that like alternative music, growing their hair long and Warhammer. But otherwise function as NT. I personally think she wanted “roadman type” or jack the lad type of children and didn’t get them, so slapped a label on them instead.
Oh god. “Label” is so offensive.

Autism runs in families. I have two autistic kids and if I could have an assessment tomorrow I would. My FIL is also blatantly autistic, but he’s in his 80s so would never have been diagnosed when younger. There’s no question where my kids got it from.

If you met my daughter you would never believe she’s autistic. You can’t meet a child and definitively say that they aren’t autistic! Kids, especially girls, are so adept at masking their traits, even though it causes them huge anxiety and stress. She is “geeky and quirky and otherwise presents as NT”… apart from when she lets her guard down and her traits are more obvious.

I’m sick of people who, frankly, know naff all about autism (beyond the obvious stereotypes) who are so confident that autism is over-diagnosed and parents just want to pretend their kids have difficulties.

• Heart

Kitt

VIP Member
Yep. I have sympathy but on the other hand I'm also thinking how many Refugees we going to be forced to take 🤷‍♀️
I absolutely hate how full this country feels sometimes with the constant building of small new builds, we just feel all packed in a tiny space. However, if we were invaded and needed to escape, I would hope another country would take us in so I think it’s only right we do the same.

• Heart

ktypage

UO- id take a crying baby or child over loud, fucking obnoxious adults anyway… at least the child eventually quietens down/goes to sleep. The adult is like that permanently 😂

ETA- I don’t usually like other children other than my own so this is huge for me 😂

Mother and baby groups are hell on earth and serve little to no purpose other than for mums to go head to head about who’s little darling is the most gifted, who has the best pram and who had the most traumatic birth, and there couldn’t be any POSSIBLY worse than theirs 😂

Give me Baby Club on CBeebies any day.

Last edited:

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
- Any body is a beach body.
- You can wear anything you want once you’re comfortable.
- Woman should be allowed dress however they want without judgement.

pure bull crap.
The body positively movement is such a farce, you can technically go out in cling film with a dildo hat and be pretty comfortable but look like a fool.
You can be a size 20 and wear a leather mini skirt it Tesco at 8am in the morning,
You might be comfortable but know 99.9% of the people around you are looking you up and down, the only one who isn’t is Stevie Wonder in the fruit and veg isle who sees nothing wrong with your outfit.

likewise, types like Rihanna getting criticism, it’s not jealousy, it’s just having a certain level of class and self respect.
She looks like trash. She looks like a hooker.
I’m not jealous of her I’m honestly just commenting on the fact she’s dressing her pregnancy like a cheap hooker with a nasty gal discount code.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
I don't give a shit if you have curly hair, or what your hair washing routine is.

I have curly hair, and as a kid I was constantly picked on for it. Especially when I got to secondary school and everyone was frying their hair to death with GHD'S, and I just left mine to do its thing. One of the girls who picked on mine the most is now sharing videos of herself online, giving people tips on how she washes and styles her hair, and the shitload of products she uses.

Curly hair has become a personality trait to some people.

Spending 2 hours a time on your "curl routine" is a massive waste of time, and those who talk about it constantly are boring.

• Heart

Ibrokethegoddamnwheel

Chatty Member
McDonald’s happy meal toys are shit now compared to when I was a child, they seem to be mostly made of cardboard and it barely lasts 5 minutes. Bring back the plastic tat, at least it lasted longer than the cardboard tat.

• Heart

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
People that go to family friendly restaurants that have kids play stuff and kids menus, then complain or get the face on because there are children not acting in the Victorian manner - need to get a grip and go eat somewhere else.
I have had many more meals ruined due to over loud obnoxious drunks than children

Oh absolutely, if you don’t like a woman’s outfit because you just don’t like it then of course you’re not jealous or weird.

I find that, in my opinion, women who are offended by other women wearing short skirts and tops that show cleavage, or “too much leg” are just insecure that they cannot pull that outfit off themselves. Therefor jealousy. Nothing to do with the actual clothes. It’s to do with the skin on show.
I also think men who's trousers are too tight or too short shorts are also gross. Am I jealous of their balls in your world? Also when their shirts are unbuttoned too much :sick: Am I jealous cause I don't have chest hair?

• Haha
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion, I can never see the point of dry January. Seems like a pointless exercise. I also think it's usually the one's who have an alcohol problem that are the one's to drivel on about it. 🍸🍸🍸
Yep. Anyone who thinks it's a success to be able to brag they haven't had a drink for a month as if it's something to be proud of, has a problem with alcohol.

When people ask you to guess their age. Come on Susan, you don't look 20. I'll be too honest and say 50 and then Susan will have the hump because she is 40 and thought she looked like her daughter.

• Haha