Unpopular opinions #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s disrespectful to ask how someone has died when you find out they’ve passed away

Reactions: 60
Mikita oliver was on sunday Brunch this morning. I found her overly try hard and trying to make it the Makita Show
Dont think Ant and Dec are remotely funny ,
Think Eastenders, Corrie and Emmerdale are utter tit and dont watch any of them.
Think Danny Dyer and equally Dani Dyer are utterly dire and can't stand either of them
Avocado is tit and so are bananas , all that squelching makes me heave

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If you get priority boarding because of small children it should be for parents only. Not four adults for one baby (grandparents wait your turn)

Reactions: 29
I can't understand people that want to be on the plane longer than needed. I'm always the last on.
I'm always last on and last off. I stay in my seat reading until the plane is empty, no pushing shoving and breeze into the luggage area and grab mine as its normally the only one left going round

Reactions: 18
Due to getting assistance, I'm always first on and last off. First on is a pain when there's someone (always on last!) sitting in the window seat next to you. Last off is a pain when there's always someone taking their time.

Reactions: 1
Especially when everyone’s got allocated seats🥲🥲😂😂
Before they did allocated seats, it was a rush to get a decent seat or sit with your mates/family. I dont know why anyone still rushes now the seats are booked!

Reactions: 7
I’m always the last off on a train as well when it terminates where I need to be. I don’t understand why people are rushing to get off just to be met with another herd at the ticket gates. I’ll sit and wait until I’m the last off. Seems to be very unpopular with whomever I’m travelling with.

Reactions: 12
Oh man I haven’t travelled anywhere for more than two years and today I’ll be booking three trips.

I was going to do it over a coffee but that last post is making me put it off until later 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Before they did allocated seats, it was a rush to get a decent seat or sit with your mates/family. I dont know why anyone still rushes now the seats are booked!
EasyJet in the early days was absolute carnage to get on the plane for a seat. I still couldn't understand why though. If you were a parent of a small child you got first dibs and then the rest followed.

To be honest non of EasyJets flights were that long that it mattered to me. If you can't bear to be apart from your partner/friend for a couple of hours than you have separation anxiety issues 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
EasyJet in the early days was absolute carnage to get on the plane for a seat. I still couldn't understand why though. If you were a parent of a small child you got first dibs and then the rest followed.

To be honest non of EasyJets flights were that long that it mattered to me. If you can't bear to be apart from your partner/friend for a couple of hours than you have separation anxiety issues 😄

Did you not answer your own question there? I

Reactions: 1
Did you not answer your own question there? I
I couldn't understand why everyone was so desperate to sit next to family for such a short period of time when flying to Spain or the South of France etc etc. It was never that vital to me.

When I was on a flight in October and I was sitting next to my adult daughter and I had a guy sitting next to me whining about how he had been separated from his wife. To the point where he made snide remarks about how we had got seats together and yet 'a man can't sit next to his wife' . I wanted to say 'it's 4 hours you head. You'll survive. ' The thing was, she was in the row behind us!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Because the overhead lockers get full very quickly and you may end up with your bag being put in the hold. You can end up waiting at the carousel when you could have been out of the airport and on your way.

Reactions: 15
Because the overhead lockers get full very quickly and you may end up with your bag being put in the hold. You can end up waiting at the carousel when you could have been out of the airport and on your way.
Exactly, you replied before I could.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.