Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mamacita

VIP Member
I've already shared this in the meme thread cause I thought the BF debate is over but since it's back...

_20220128_155832.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Jesus

This probably won't be an UO but I think it's fucked up the amount of people who think Zouma (footballer) kicking his cat around the house isn't a big deal or that bad...

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
Nothing sexy about smoking ,your breath stinks, your clothes stink and your house stinks…you just can’t smell it 🥴🚬

• Heart
  • Haha

HoGi

VIP Member
To me breast vs bottle is like tap vs bottled water.

One is sort of free (dont come at me i know we do pay for tap water but you don't have to pay up front) and the other you have to buy.
One is there on demand the other you have to prepare/store etc.
One doesn't come in packaging the other does.

And at the end of the day one is a heavily up-priced version of the other in loads of packaging that can't be recycled etc.

If I had a baby I would be breast feeding because I'm happy with tap water and I'm too lazy/cheap to formula feed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
I’m a cat lover and I’d be equally enraged if it was a dog or other animal tbh. I also saw the racism card being played all over the Twitter comments a few days ago. It’s fucking ridiculous and has nothing to do with his skin colour. He’s a nasty cunt who beat a defenceless animal. I’d feel the exact same way if it were a white footballer caught doing it and I’m sure others would too.

Last edited:
  • Heart

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Telling a child “No” is now considered abuse.

I was a nutcase as a child and would ask people what colour my hair was and if they dare replied with “Brown” I would begin to scream that it is whatever colour I decided it was that day. So I would literally be roaring at my dad or mam that my hair was “purple” or “green”

So it is actually baffling people enable their children’s delusions, kids are weird, their minds are easily changed as they’re constantly learning and their brains are not developed. So blocking puberty, letting them go under experimental surgeries and pumping them full of the wrong sex hormones is actually unethical.

We also don’t even know the long term consequences of pumping different sex hormones and chemicals into the wrong body.

Doctors should be ashamed and hold their heads down. As they see these bored, peer pressured, deprived of human contact and mentally unwell children as $$$ rather than actually refusing to perform such heinous surgeries on children.

Many Kids these days don’t even go outside and genuinely don’t have friends outside of weirdos they do not know grooming them online to become transgender or having a weird parent who wants their child to be special.

• Heart

Rxt156

VIP Member
I think many celebrities are overrated in looks... including Gwyneth Paltrow, Emma Watson and David Beckham.
Adding to this…. most people aren’t ugly they’re just poor 🤣 celebs can jazz themselves up amazingly with teeth, skin etc coz they have the money

There’s a pic of Ronaldo somewhere before & after I will have to find it

edit

DE11DC7C-C39C-4451-B9F2-A75616F1CB3D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
My sons only 1 and still very lacking in hair. But I would actually let it grow long. Not to be gender non conforming, but because I think shaved hair on little boys looks a bit chavey and I prefer a surfer beach bum style.

If he wants to wear a princess dress to play fine, but he wouldn't be going out in it. Same for my daughter. I don't like kids going out in fancy dress, it's werid unless it's a fancy dress event.

Its in the news today that a child has been accused of transphobia for questioning why another boy in his class was wearing a dress. World has gone mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Rxt156

VIP Member
This is wild if this is truly unpopular. Changing your mind doesn't mean you are a hypocrite at all! Its normal and expected that people don't have the same opinions forever.
People love to go “AAAAAA well you weren’t saying that last week/year” when you do change your mind on something 🙄🙄. Nothing wrong with learning stuff and changing opinions! 👍🏻

• Heart

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
I understand why it can take years sometimes for victims to come forward. There are valid reasons for it. Fuck knolws with this VG one though. Seems a whole seedy tangled mess of abuse and grooming went on. Regardless, Id definitely rather a society that believed women first - in the sense that empathy and patience is shown to them as a potential victim before theyre disbelieved and written off as a liar. There are more genuine cases than not, and the abuse and grief victims get is disgusting.

Ensay

VIP Member
The way I see it is parents should let their children play with the toys they choose. A lot of children seem to choose a mix of stereotypically male/female toys.

My nephew has a little kitchen set that probably would seem like a girls' toy to a lot of people, but he also really loves cars and train sets. I think it'd be really crappy to take away his kitchen set for fear that it seems "girly".

• Heart
The whole Prince A VD Epstein thing is a complex issues of grooming, concent, money, power. It's not really as simple she said he said.

He definitely had sex with her, I think. But based on British law she was legal. If Andrew had come out and said, yes I shagged her but she was a pretty young girl and all over me, I thought she just wanted to get with a prince. I would believe it was just an innocent encounter in his mind. But he didn't do that, he's denied the whole thing saying he's never met her. Which makes me think he knew full well Epstein was grooming young girls for sex.

A lot of the time we don't know we are being groomed and abused until later. I don't think I really understood rape until I was in my 30s. Because no one had ever really explained it too me. Learning it definitely redefined some sexual encounters for me.

VD was young and enticed by money and a glamorous life. She went on to groom other girls into the life. You could say she fully concented and knew what she was getting into. Or you could say there was a power imbalance and she was taken advantage of in a way she didn't understand until later.

Based on Prince Andrew and the accusations against him, he seems like a dirty old sleese, but I'm not sure he's a criminal. VD was in a messed up situation but she did seem happy about it at the time, I guess the real issue is she didn't seek out that life. They found her and groomed her for it at a young age.

• Heart

littlepup

VIP Member
I find it utterly bizarre that anyone is still seeing toys as gendered - do these people still think women belong in the kitchen and men at work?
Is parenting or fashion & design just for girls? Do only men drive or become doctors? Are there no women architects or engineers? Can men not cut hair, apply make-up, bake?? It blows my mind that anyone can think there are toys that should be for one gender and could encourage negative characteristics in the other. Like honesty, unless using the toy is dependant on having a penis or vagina, which they’re not, who is still going along with this shite? Blows my mind this!

• Heart