Unpopular Opinions #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even think you have to be a cat or any animal lover to be appalled at the clips.

I do think, and I’ve said on here before, that Boris Johnson could kick a puppy along Downing Street and still keep his job.

Reactions: 14
I’m a cat lover and I’d be equally enraged if it was a dog or other animal tbh. I also saw the racism card being played all over the Twitter comments a few days ago. It’s bleeping ridiculous and has nothing to do with his skin colour. He’s a nasty bleep who beat a defenceless animal. I’d feel the exact same way if it were a white footballer caught doing it and I’m sure others would too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
People feel protective over animals as they basically see them like Children. His football career is over and it's big hit for West Ham too.

Reactions: 8
People feel protective over animals as they basically see them like Children. His football career is over and it's big hit for West Ham too.
I read his brother also plays for a minor football team too.

Reactions: 1
I honestly think there'd be LESS consternation if he'd kicked a child. (Not condoning what he did, it's disgusting) but animals do seem to get an extreme response in these things.

Reactions: 11
I laughed when I read this.

#Sorrynotsorry.

I’m just waiting for someone to say that they’ve got a dog and they smoke and their house doesn’t smell. And their friends and family have said so !!
Would also need to be a teacher as well to add some fire to that post.

Reactions: 1

explain this one to me someone . this news story is captioned re a woman who supposedly cant afford the bus for her kids so they dont go to school... in London they get free buses .Thats why the buses are full of kids (even going only 1 stop) and you can't get on
I remember you had to live so far from your school and be on certain benefits to get a bus pass. Has it changed now?

I laughed when I read this.

#Sorrynotsorry.

Would also need to be a teacher as well to add some fire to that post.
I kind of feel bad for him. All that money and he's crap at everything he tries. His poor parents are basically throwing money down a black hole with this one.

Luckily the others are doing well on their own

Reactions: 6
Did he really fully boot the cat? That's just wicked. I had a cat, who would not step a paw down the stairs until I put my foot forward. Many a time me and my 2 daughters were nearly felled because of said cat. Occasionally he would get a 'hoof', aka picked up from underneath his body with my foot and lifted out of the way, to stop him tripping us up and sending us head first to our deaths, lol.
Never a full brutal kick tho, that's just evil.

Reactions: 7
Did he really fully boot the cat? That's just wicked. I had a cat, who would not step a paw down the stairs until I put my foot forward. Many a time me and my 2 daughters were nearly felled because of said cat. Occasionally he would get a 'hoof', aka picked up from underneath his body with my foot and lifted out of the way, to stop him tripping us up and sending us head first to our deaths, lol.
Never a full brutal kick tho, that's just evil.
It was more of a drop kick then a boot. There was two more clips after that, one of him chasing the cat (poor cat was hiding) and another of the cat being picked up and hit/smacked off the table.. It was hard to tell with that video because it was blurred (I think it was a child doing something that time) but the first two were Zouma. Filmed on snapchat by his brother.

• Sad
  • Angry
2E2099CF-77E3-439A-AA85-D11BB5F30291.png

It was more of a drop kick then a boot. There was two more clips after that, one of him chasing the cat (poor cat was hiding) and another of the cat being picked up and hit/smacked off the table.. It was hard to tell with that video because it was blurred (I think it was a child doing something that time) but the first two were Zouma. Filmed on snapchat by his brother.
He slapped the cat out of the child’s hands

• Sad
  • Wow
He did it in front of a kid? Fkn hell. And someone filming it is even worse to be fair.
I do read the news headlines btw, I just don't always have the time, to go in depth.

Reactions: 9
He did it in front of a kid? Fkn hell. And someone filming it is even worse to be fair.
I do read the news headlines btw, I just don't always have the time, to go in depth.
Yes it was done in front of a young child.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Remember that footballers kick for a living. The highly paid ones are the best at kicking. Also cats generally weigh less than a stone.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Remember that footballers kick for a living. The highly paid ones are the best at kicking. Also cats generally weigh less than a stone.
My 9yr old could break someone's leg with a kick his thigh /calf muscles are solid with playing football .I wouldn't like to hazard the damage a pro could do .

Reactions: 9
It annoys me that we are all expected to give cyclists priority because "it's green" but many cyclists who complain that they're in danger from cars (which is true) don't seem to care about putting pedestrians at risk. They are often not punished for obviously dangerous (going through red lights, not even trying to avoid pedestrians, cycling through packed pedestrian spaces) or selfish (ignoring notices about not taking bikes on board trains) behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.