Unpopular Opinions #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Major tattle unpopular opinion incoming...

I don't think Mrs Hinch is that bad. And I think she's actually quite pretty.

I've looked on her threads on here occasionally but everyone seems over the top obsessed with her. If you dislike her so much, unfollow 🤷🏻‍♀️.
It's all engagement and video views for her which in the end is what she needs to carry on. I don't get it at all.
Do you really think she gives a tit that Brenda from tattle hates her while she is sitting pretty with millions in her bank?!
I wouldn’t know Mrs Hinch if she knocked on my door. If she did it would be good if she brought her cleaning stuff with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There should be a ban on importing rescue dogs and cats from outside the UK.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Anyone that replies negative to someone having a good winge usually aren’t parents themselves, the “it could be worse, be greatful” brigade or those weird lot that think a Fruit Shoot is akin to giving your kid a bottle of Arsenic.
Or its the ‘well you should count yourself lucky you have kids, so many people would give anything to be in your position’ 🙄

Guess what -my friend who went through years of being unable to concieve and had multiple ivf rounds, also moans about her child sometimes and the pressures… even though its all she wished for for 10 years.

Reactions: 15
On the subject of rescue dogs. Not everyone who wants a dog wants or can accommodate a rescue animal.

Fed up of the “adopt don’t shop” lot with their £2000 designer dogs in tow looking down their noses at others. Yes brilliant if adopting a shelter dog is your thing, but for many people it simply isn’t and it shouldn’t be projected onto anyone else making a choice on how they wish to obtain a pet.

Rehoming shelters put far too many hurdles in the way and I’ve known of people to get turnt down for ridiculous things. Also I’ve seen some places charge such extortionate amounts for dogs it wouldnt be that much more expensive to acquire a puppy from a breeder instead.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
On the subject of rescue dogs. Not everyone who wants a dog wants or can accommodate a rescue animal.

Fed up of the “adopt don’t shop” lot with their £2000 designer dogs in tow looking down their noses at others. Yes brilliant if adopting a shelter dog is your thing, but for many people it simply isn’t and it shouldn’t be projected onto anyone else making a choice on how they wish to obtain a pet.

Rehoming shelters put far too many hurdles in the way and I’ve known of people to get turnt down for ridiculous things. Also I’ve seen some places charge such extortionate amounts for dogs it wouldnt be that much more expensive to acquire a puppy from a breeder instead.
A friend of mine got her two dogs from Battersea. They were both puppies, staffs, but one had been removed from it's mother far too early and has always had separation anxiety and the other one has major issues around other dogs. Fortunately my friend is a very experienced dog owner, especially with staffs and knew what she was getting into. Rescue dogs are not for everyone.

Battersea came and did a recce of her house too prior to letting her have them.

Reactions: 9

I've looked on her threads on here occasionally but everyone seems over the top obsessed with her. If you dislike her so much, unfollow 🤷🏻‍♀️.
It's all engagement and video views for her which in the end is what she needs to carry on. I don't get it at all.
Do you really think she gives a tit that Brenda from tattle hates her while she is sitting pretty with millions in her bank?!
Her fans are even more obsessed with her I've never seen the like of it .I'd be making sure I had plenty of locks on my door ...Misery comes to mind 😂

Reactions: 6
Trans athletes should not be allowed to compete in female events. A separate category should be created for them.

That left me fuming. Did you see the distance between her and the others? Ridiculous.

Notice you never see trans men competing in mens sports?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
When was he making innuendoes? Was it in the interview with Morgan? I know he discussed his sex life in his autobiography, when he could have just said that he and his wife parted due to having grown apart and no longer getting on.
During the mostly morning interviews, wheeling him out for GMB, Lorraine, The Morning etc. Having just been working in an old man’s pub pre-lockdown, I clocked the thinly veiled smut straight away and immediately thought to myself “another dirty old man”. I wasnt surprised no one caught on at all, old people get away with all sorts if theyre seen to look frail and vulnerable

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A friend of mine got her two dogs from Battersea. They were both puppies, staffs, but one had been removed from it's mother far too early and has always had separation anxiety and the other one has major issues around other dogs. Fortunately my friend is a very experienced dog owner, especially with staffs and knew what she was getting into. Rescue dogs are not for everyone.

Battersea came and did a recce of her house too prior to letting her have them.
I get why they do checks and they are needed but sometimes they set the bar too high for potential owners. I ended up buying a dog from a breeder years ago after I was turnt down for my childrens ages - despite there being a litter of small mixed breeds in the rescue centre I visited. I could understand if it was an adult dog/older puppy used to a certain environment but these pups we enquired about were not ready to leave their mother for another 2-3 weeks anyway and therefor would be starting their life afresh. I can’t understand why Stacey Solomon was allowed to adopt despite her kids ages? From a rescue centre that doesn’t consider potential owners with children either. 🤔 Even for very small puppies.

One of my elderly neighbours got turnt down for a cat because we live by a main road. She only wanted an older house cat anyway and we ended up finding her an older cat on Gumtree or somewhere similar which I can’t remember, instead.

My dad also adopted a staff many years ago from Battersea it was an 8 month old puppy and had lots of behavioural problems. She caused thousands of pounds of damage to the home, he managed to train her out of it eventually but you’re right a rescue animal definitely not for everybody, the older ones come with background and some people would rather an animal that grew with their family - there is absolutely nothing wrong with this!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think some old people do get away with murder and we shouldn't laugh off someone acting like a bleep just because they reach a certain age.

Reactions: 20
I think some old people do get away with murder and we shouldn't laugh off someone acting like a bleep just because they reach a certain age.
Yup, and people say stuff such as “well they’re from a different time” no they were a bleep back then too.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I agree. The woman’s meant literal millions out of cleaning. Fair play to her. Wish I’d thought of it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I hate the prefix "cis" don't want it applied to me, don't need it.

Reactions: 42
My unpopular opinion, for which I generally am getting looks as if I was an alien:
I don't like board games.

I don't like playing them, which arguably could be a result of the people usually wanting to play them. I also have no interest at all in them. If they didn't exist anymore, I probably would be one of the last to notice.
(and a special shoutout to my"aunt-in-law" who is the most annoying board game player in the world. Loves to harp about it all the time, expects everyone to play (I tend to refuse), but will not explain the rules to a degree that would anyone other than her actually have a grasp of what is going on.)

Reactions: 11
If you dislike her so much, unfollow
Why are you on here then!
can’t abide people who come out with this tit on threads, nobody is forcing YOU to read the thread.
also moaning about other threads is against the rules.

we’ve moved on to Brenda now… Brenda doesn’t give a flying duck what you think of her or Mrs hinch, go drop it in her Instagram comments for likes!

looks at your post history…..

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!
WHy dONt yOu jUsT uNfOlloW…..😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Ladies and gentlemen let me introduce you to Brendas best friend! hypocrisy!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm bored of hearing about Captain Tom Moore. Yes, he did raise £33 million. But that's probably because i was for NHS charities, rather than a smaller charity.

Reactions: 14
Given that you’ve now got to give way to pedestrians waiting to cross if the pedestrians are just loitering having a conversation you should be legally allowed to run them over.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Why are you on here then!
can’t abide people who come out with this tit on threads, nobody is forcing YOU to read the thread.
also moaning about other threads is against the rules.

we’ve moved on to Brenda now… Brenda doesn’t give a flying duck what you think of her or Mrs hinch, go drop it in her Instagram comments for likes!

looks at your post history…..

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!
WHy dONt yOu jUsT uNfOlloW…..😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Ladies and gentlemen let me introduce you to Brendas best friend! hypocrisy!
shock-wtf.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My unpopular opinion, for which I generally am getting looks as if I was an alien:
I don't like board games.

I don't like playing them, which arguably could be a result of the people usually wanting to play them. I also have no interest at all in them. If they didn't exist anymore, I probably would be one of the last to notice.
(and a special shoutout to my"aunt-in-law" who is the most annoying board game player in the world. Loves to harp about it all the time, expects everyone to play (I tend to refuse), but will not explain the rules to a degree that would anyone other than her actually have a grasp of what is going on.)
Yip, this is a proper UO. I love a boardgame as long as it's not monopoly (boring) or scrabble (just as boring)

The UK is over populated. There should be some lottery system as to who is allowed to have kids and/or be allowed to settle and become British citizens. A one in one out system for immigration also seems a good idea

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.