Unpopular Opinions #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think many celebrities are overrated in looks... including Gwyneth Paltrow, Emma Watson and David Beckham.
Adding to thisā€¦. most people arenā€™t ugly theyā€™re just poor šŸ¤£ celebs can jazz themselves up amazingly with teeth, skin etc coz they have the money

Thereā€™s a pic of Ronaldo somewhere before & after I will have to find it

edit

DE11DC7C-C39C-4451-B9F2-A75616F1CB3D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Adding to thisā€¦. most people arenā€™t ugly theyā€™re just poor šŸ¤£ celebs can jazz themselves up amazingly with teeth, skin etc coz they have the money

Thereā€™s a pic of Ronaldo somewhere before & after I will have to find it

edit

View attachment 1055064
Youā€™re like my mum. Believe everything on the internet šŸ˜‚. He never looked like that šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't think Ronaldo is good looking - so if he's had treatment it wasn't that successful. He's got a slimy look about him IMO.

Reactions: 21
I think many celebrities are overrated in looks... including Gwyneth Paltrow, Emma Watson and David Beckham.
This reminds me of girls in high school who I just didn't think they were pretty but it only took a boy or 2 to say and their popularity was off the charts, one girl had great hair but the rest oh no, I'd say there was a bit off šŸ‘‰šŸ‘Œmaking her popular.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
just feel bad for them professionally when they enter the workplace and adult life
I hate this thought "oh it'll look bad for them professionally". Don't get me wrong, I hate those names too. Haaaaate. But it's not because it'll look bad when they get a job, it's because they are stupid names. In all aspects of life! It's fairly sad to think of a baby and their professional job in 25 years time. More to life than working and if someone is denied a job because of their name that's an employer I don't want! But no child should be named River! šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
I canā€™t bare the bulldog faced brat.

I donā€™t go out of my way to be eco conscious or even recycle much. But I guarantee her carbon footprint is probably bigger than that of my house hold put together. When people lecture me what to use/not to use in order to ā€œdo my bit and save the planetā€ it honestly makes me want to troll the recycling bin by putting in used disposable nappies.

Thereā€™s also an agenda you canā€™t say anything negative about Thunderface because ā€œoh sheā€™s just a childā€ - nope she is an adult now and completely fair game. Or oh you canā€™t be like that, she has autism - jog on will you! Anyone that puts themself in the limelight is fair game!
'oh she's just a child' OK but why should we listen to a child? Why is a 'child' on a stage with world leaders screaming about the environment.
The idea that we should listen to Greta but not criticise her because she is a 'child' is bizzare.

Reactions: 16
Are you sure, that would be illegal so was it probably just šŸ–•. My eyes are bad so I think it's the right one. In my school it was more of this than the other with the 'popular' girls.

Teeth seems to be the one thing all the rich and famous do once they become rich and famous - they all have the same big perfect smiles.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't think Ronaldo is good looking - so if he's had treatment it wasn't that successful. He's got a slimy look about him IMO.
He looks like every single guy who sells fake designer bags in Turkish coastal towns. I agree that the treatments didn't do much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I actually wouldnā€™t have minded if tax payersā€™ money was spent on hair transplant for Prince William.
I actually agree with this. Iā€™m all for abolishing the monarchy but if they are here to stay do they have to be ugly?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Teeth seems to be the one thing all the rich and famous do once they become rich and famous - they all have the same big perfect smiles.
UO - I do not like perfect teeth on men. I find it really creepy when a man has the most perfect set of pearly whites. Just looks like someoneā€™s popped a pair of pastry cutters in oneā€™s mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hate this thought "oh it'll look bad for them professionally". Don't get me wrong, I hate those names too. Haaaaate. But it's not because it'll look bad when they get a job, it's because they are stupid names. In all aspects of life! It's fairly sad to think of a baby and their professional job in 25 years time. More to life than working and if someone is denied a job because of their name that's an employer I don't want! But no child should be named River! šŸ˜‚
Nooo I've loved that name since I watched Serenity!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
UO - I do not like perfect teeth on men. I find it really creepy when a man has the most perfect set of pearly whites. Just looks like someoneā€™s popped a pair of pastry cutters in oneā€™s mouth.
Yes! Reminds me of Carl Woods! šŸ˜¬
He was not very happy about people (trolls according to him) basically taking the piss! šŸ¤­
Hmm I wonder why they did that! :D
Look in the mirror mate!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes! Reminds me of Carl Woods! šŸ˜¬
He was not very happy about people (trolls according to him) basically taking the piss! šŸ¤­
Hmm I wonder why they did that! :D
Look in the mirror mate!

They are some seriously bad teeth. Give me imperfect, cracked, discoloured, rough and ready teeth over those bad boys any day! Turkish teef are a deal breaker for me.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.