Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PixieMum

I'm a member of a fan group on Facebook with members from all over the world. Someone posted a msg earlier sending love to those affected. In response the Russian members apologised to the Ukrainian members saying they don't support this action. The Ukrainian members responding that they know and sending love back. These bloody politicians and their agendas when the majority of us want to live in peace and have compassion for each other. I despair 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Yel

Chatty Member
I have more faith in Kerry katona and a prawn ring negotiating than Biden and Harris.

• Haha
  • Heart

Autisteuse

VIP Member
All the people that compared lockdown to the holoc***t bet you feel really stupid now being stuck at home watching netflix knowing your house is not going to get bombed feels better now does it not?
I've always found that outrageous beyond fucking belief.
My family died in Auschwitz. The youngest was six. They were dragged like cattle across Europe, knee deep in excrement and fear, and dragged before sociopaths who decided if they would live for the day or perish. They died horribly, chokingly, suffocated by the rat poison that was Zyklon B and the bodies of fellow Jews and other minorities. They were burnt to ensure that no memory of them every existed.
The idea that wearing a mask is equivalent to what my family and millions of others went through is obscene. False equivalence of the worst kind. Signs of an unutterably feeble mind.
Perhaps all these so-called freedom fighters should listen to the haunting wail of the air raid sirens over Kiev and Kharkiv and buy a fucking clue. How spoiled. How disgraceful.

Why is Boris calling Putin out in parliament like I understand the need to seem tough but calling him a bloodstained aggressor is surely poking the bear and quite frankly Boris the UK doesn’t like you enough for you to be talking for all of us like that 🤣
Not a matter of liking BloJo. Putin is a sociopath and any sane person would condemn him. Just a shame that we have our own sociopath leading the nation.

• Heart
  • Sad

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Sitting here with a little boy i longed for, now I'm questioning should I ever have brought him into this horrible world? My heart breaks for Ukraine and everyone xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Coming back to this thread to say boris is a twitwonk but he is the most unluckiest primister ive ever met really is

meanwhile i feel like my name could be seen as er questionable

• Haha
Reactions: 38

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Frightening enough for someone who can access the internet/24 hours news feeds and whatever. But imagine how frightening it must be for a homeless person who already had nowhere to go, no access to the net for news bulletins etc, just seeing all this craziness around you.
1645718815668.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
When you think about it, how petty is it to argue over a piece of land. Humans act as though we own land, when no land is really owned. We are inhabiting a giant spinning rock in the solar system, what Is the point of these wars and disputes. Just utterly pointless and unnecessary. The egos of people in power knows no bounds. We have a bunch of humans fighting other humans while those in power sit back and enjoy the riches. Pisses me off. We really are a ridiculous species. The so called smartest species on earth and most of the time we don't act or think like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
God remember the days when the only worry in the world was getting flour for sourdough banana bread, or whatever people were making while off work during a pandemic.

We didn’t know ourselves we had it so good 😕

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

wafflesnwings

VIP Member
Putin is merely carrying out an action that Israel have been getting away with in Palestine for years, but where’s the world outrage there?!

Israel have remained an illegal occupying force in Palestine since 1967, and every year since it has captured, confiscated, and illegally settled yet more and more Palestinian land (West Bank, East Jerusalem and the Gaza Strip). Palestinians are subject to daily harassment, oppression and are restricted from moving freely within their own country.

This occupation continues whilst the rest of the world idly stands aside and watches. Gaza is the worlds largest open air prison.

Oh but wait, let’s all pray for Ukraine. 👌🏻
I could use the same argument for what happened in Afghanistan - I lost family members out there when the Taliban entered Kabul - while the world watched on because they literally did (an animal rescue shelter was evacuated over Afghans who had worked with the US army and are still at threat of being killed for that work). I still remember the silence of friends who are self-styled activists. No one here is saying that what Israel is doing to Palestinians is ok or that they don't care because they do (you need only look at the turnout of people who attend Free Palestine rallies) - this thread isn't about Israel and Palestine

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Nora Fenn

Chatty Member
My hubby has been flicking from one news channel to another all evening, begged him to put Netflix on instead for some light relief. What did he suggest we watch? That’s right, The Salisbury Poisonings 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32