Ukraine Russia Tensions - Crisis - War

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They confused Ukrainians today with tanks and uniforms didn't they? The Ukrainians thought they were their own soldiers. Disgusting.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Scrolling through tiktok and seeing people live streaming, those alarms. Do they ever stop? People need to rest too, I'd imagine that constant in their ear will drive them mad too. I feel so sad for them

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Is anyone else finding it hard to look at any other thread tonight?
Yes..everything else seems so shallow and pointless today.
My heart hurts for everyone involved. War is just the most brutal thing. I can't even find the words. I'm just sad. So sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Just been watching a live stream on TikTok. I can’t imagine how people must be feeling. Those sirens must be deafening.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
What on Earth is she on? 🤣 If she was Putin's (official) mother she would have lived from 1911 - 1998, she'd have lived through the Bolshevik revolution, through WWI, through WWII, through the Cold War, through the fall of the Iron Curtain... she wouldn't have been swanning around, taking selfies and writing shite poetry.

Also, I don't know much about Putin's mum but this woman is being an absolute witch to her - how do we know she didn't love her son and/or try her best for him in a terrible time to grow up? Some people are just born wrong'uns, and no amount of parental care or love in the whole world can change the fact that they're wrong'uns.
It feels very sexist and misogynistic - blame the mother! What about the father?
Feels very much like Gal Gadot’s Imagine video.
Did you see Sean Penn is doing a documentary on this?

Reactions: 15
The only sensible thing I heard Boris say today was that not all Russians are bad people.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The only sensible thing I heard Boris say today was that not all Russians are bad people.
I know when he kept saying certain things like ok boris we are not trying to poke the bear

i am no way a fan of boris but in a way bet hes so ready to be done with being PM

Reactions: 6
Thank you @Sir John Elton - or can I call you Reggie? 😜
Oh god who is Reggie ? 🤣 literally no idea

Anyone clued up on politics , the Ukrainian PM, if Ukraine have to surender , what would happen to him? 😭😢 would he be allowed to leave , captured , etc … I really worry for him.

Secondly , do we think he will stop at the Ukrainian border if they do take Ukraine ?

This is absolute ducking madness innit.

Reactions: 5
I know when he kept saying certain things like ok boris we are not trying to poke the bear

i am no way a fan of boris but in a way bet hes so ready to be done with being PM
Everytime I think he might be done, something else happens. I'm not shocked anymore

Reactions: 5
Boyfriend is in the USAF and whilst they haven’t been told anything yet, I’m bricking it (trying to keep a brave face on for him though and not be a debbie downer).

Sending everyone on this thread so so much love and hugs 💗

P.s. Putin really is a proper knobhead 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 26
There are a lot of fake lives on tiktok, thousands watching stuff with faked sound affects and a loop of videos nabbed from somewhere with filters to look more terrifying.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Oh god who is Reggie ? 🤣 literally no idea

Anyone clued up on politics , the Ukrainian PM, if Ukraine have to surender , what would happen to him? 😭😢 would he be allowed to leave , captured , etc … I really worry for him.

Secondly , do we think he will stop at the Ukrainian border if they do take Ukraine ?

This is absolute ducking madness innit.
He'll fight to the death anyway.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Scrolling through this thread I’m finding it funny that some comments have a like by ‘I’m not Putin’. Does the user protest too much - is it really Putin?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.