Ukraine Russia Tensions - Crisis - War

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
feel a bit anxious about this, currently pregnant as well and like others have said what is the world becoming
Please don't read the Daily Mail. They're notorious for scaremongering and it's not a reliable source. ❤

Reactions: 21
Are forecourts in the UK busy? I refused to be part of that the last few times even though I ran out and had to cancel things. I'm almost out and can see myself being part of the problem if it happens again 🤦‍♀️
My local Tesco petrol station was rammed at lunchtime. As soon as I heard rising fuel and energy prices, I knew they'd be panic buyers.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Jeeps that is really scary -

I was just thinking if we were invaded / were under attack I would not have a clue what to do or where to go and would probably just end up sitting in my home watching a box set 😀. the proverbial ostrich I suppose

I cannot begin to imagine how frightened the population are not knowing what to do for the best it is truly heartbreaking 💔
I've got some kitchen knives and a baseball bat we are a bit fucked in the UK aren't we 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My local Tesco petrol station was rammed at lunchtime. As soon as I heard rising fuel and energy prices, I knew they'd be panic buyers.
Please people don’t start with panic buying it just puts prices up and is super unnecessary

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I filled up my car Tuesday and there’s absolutely no reason for me to top up until I’m near empty. There’s just no need. I hope the media especially the DM don’t scaremonger again.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No fuel in my car lights on , need a food shop and stuck in isolation till Sunday at earliest . The panic buyers make me feel sick ! Those poor people in Ukraine

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Please people don’t start with panic buying it just puts prices up and is super unnecessary
All it'll take is a couple of front pages of empty shelves (bonus points if you can tell they're clearly from previous seasons by the clothing being worn) and people'll go and do it.

Reactions: 13
If I'm panic buying anything it's going to be wine 😅
My tesco was out of both Kylie Minogue and Graham Norton rose, I fear panic buying celeb branded pink wine has already started!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think we are far too selfish to fight a war if we are invaded. We panic buy over anything remember the bog roll ?!! Very selfish country now.

Reactions: 15
I am no boris fan at all, but boy he had awful luck as PM! Brexit, Covid and now this!

Reactions: 26
My tesco was out of both Kylie Minogue and Graham Norton rose, I fear panic buying celeb branded pink wine has already started!
We'll have to resort to Gary Barlow's wine, desperate times call for desperate measures!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I filled up my car Tuesday and there’s absolutely no reason for me to top up until I’m near empty. There’s just no need. I hope the media especially the DM don’t scaremonger again.
I'm getting to the stage where mine will need filled up shortly. I was planning on using the car a lot at the weekend so was considering filling up early but I don't want to be seen as panic buying.

Reactions: 8
ITV are reporting fuel could go up to £1.55 a litre and starting a panic. It’s the bog roll saga all over again.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Fuel here was already at € 2,06 in towns and € 2,20 a litre next to the highways. I'm super scared to see the prices increasing even more because of this 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 8
We'll have to resort to Gary Barlow's wine, desperate times call for desperate measures!
Never! I'd rather drink the juice from value vacuum packed beetroot mixed with value vodka and tap water.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.