Ukraine Russia Tensions - Crisis - War

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Support and assistance being the diplomatic way to say thoughts and prayers I guess

In other news, I get a little amount of pleasure that in French, Putin is Poutine (because of the way that Путин is transliterated, and avoid his being a real putain

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread title updated for the second time this week to add war, don't want to scare but NATO are saying it

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Coming back to this thread to say boris is a twitwonk but he is the most unluckiest primister ive ever met really is

meanwhile i feel like my name could be seen as er questionable

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Coming back to this thread to say boris is a twitwonk but he is the most unluckiest primister ive ever met really is

We know you're not Putin. Stay for a while :coffee:

Reactions: 6

You’re definitely him aren’t you? He’s been reading Tattle. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Apparently people are panicking buying , We are all dead with the standard of British people in 2022.
duck totally regretting my ‘my rank has another ten miles in it left’ approach... damn I hope we don’t run out

Reactions: 7
Wonder how many people who were expert immunologists during Covid are now experts in Eastern European foreign policy 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can just about get my head around the idea of another war, but panic buying again? Gtfo!

If you don’t laugh, you’d cry 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Support and assistance being the diplomatic way to say thoughts and prayers I guess

In other news, I get a little amount of pleasure that in French, Putin is Poutine (because of the way that Путин is transliterated, and avoid his being a real putain
This made me laugh! I'm Québécois by birth and I've often made this joke to myself.

Reactions: 4
I don't give a crap about Bojo letting us down with COVID - just don't duck up now!! I wish I could trust in what he says 😅

Reactions: 11
There isn't a single situation I can think of that Boris Johnson can't make worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do those journalists not need to get out of Kyiv?
They're just hours away.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
China will allie with Russia, China owns a worrying amount of things in the Uk infrastructure as well as they do a lot of mining in Africa. All the governments just let this happen. Ridiculous state of affairs

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.