Ukraine Russia Tensions - Crisis - War

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the people that compared lockdown to the holoc***t bet you feel really stupid now being stuck at home watching netflix knowing your house is not going to get bombed feels better now does it not?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I believe there's lots of knock on affects for people over in the UK if they do stop swift for Russia. I don't think it's quite the no brainer.

Reactions: 21
Why is Boris calling Putin out in parliament like I understand the need to seem tough but calling him a bloodstained aggressor is surely poking the bear and quite frankly Boris the UK doesn’t like you enough for you to be talking for all of us like that 🤣

Reactions: 17
Please don't panic buy we have enough food and fuel. . Please don't make it like the COVID pandemic when the most vulnerable couldn't even get a pick of food as it had all gone. We need to pull together.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Why is Boris calling Putin out in parliament like I understand the need to seem tough but calling him a bloodstained aggressor is surely poking the bear and quite frankly Boris the UK doesn’t like you enough for you to be talking for all of us like that 🤣
Wish someone would take boris hostage make him shut up does my nut in going on dont poke the bear boris you bafoon

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's his we will fight them on the beaches speech Churchill is his hero 🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All the people that compared lockdown to the holoc***t bet you feel really stupid now being stuck at home watching netflix knowing your house is not going to get bombed feels better now does it not?
This. Our lockdowns weren’t even that bad, my cousin in Dubai couldn’t even leave his home without a permit for example.

Reactions: 13
Im having an asda shop delivered tomorrow anyways I was before this. But aye it can't hurt to have a couple of extra tins! It's just a crazy time. Im scared and I'm in Scotland 🤦🏻‍♀️
Not to panic you anymore but the Russians are in Scotland 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s gonna happen to the UK? I’m confused, I’m so anxious it’s all I can think about as I have kids, I can’t cope with the thought of a war it’s everywhere I turn atm, I’m so scared seeing what’s happening in Ukraine is so sad 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He's a BTEC Churchill and the pandemic has taught me we live amongst selfish half wits who don't care for others. I really hope people don't panic buy because one of our elderly family friends was distraught when she couldn’t buy basics during the start of the lockdown. None of us will be starving anytime soon.

Reactions: 15

Zelensky’s address to Russia is heartbreaking. Trying to imagine Bojo in the same position, trying to be this defiant, composed and statesmanlike.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I started learning Russian a few months back on DuoLingo but gave it up recently. Time to start up again? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've always found that outrageous beyond bleeping belief.
My family died in Auschwitz. The youngest was six. They were dragged like cattle across Europe, knee deep in excrement and fear, and dragged before sociopaths who decided if they would live for the day or perish. They died horribly, chokingly, suffocated by the rat poison that was Zyklon B and the bodies of fellow Jews and other minorities. They were burnt to ensure that no memory of them every existed.
The idea that wearing a mask is equivalent to what my family and millions of others went through is obscene. False equivalence of the worst kind. Signs of an unutterably feeble mind.
Perhaps all these so-called freedom fighters should listen to the haunting wail of the air raid sirens over Kiev and Kharkiv and buy a bleeping clue. How spoiled. How disgraceful.

Not a matter of liking BloJo. Putin is a sociopath and any sane person would condemn him. Just a shame that we have our own sociopath leading the nation.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Ffs I didn't want you to panic 😔
Apparently they're in subs all around the place.
Honestly its fine haha 🤣🤣 i dont think i read the other ones properly i know if it anything major the thread would have blown up
Yeah they probarly are tbh ive seen a few tiktoks today from people saying they are hearing fighter jets because they live near army bases wouldnt that be in the news if russian fighters entered our air space ?

Reactions: 4
I'm descended from Churchill. The idea that that pathetic little bloat-boy Johnson as anything in common with a man who, for all his faults, brought this nation through its darkest hours, is boak-worthy. He has no spine, no wit, and no conscience.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.