Ukraine Russia Tensions - Crisis - War

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My hubby has been flicking from one news channel to another all evening, begged him to put Netflix on instead for some light relief. What did he suggest we watch? That’s right, The Salisbury Poisonings 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
She definitely no doubt about it shares missing dog posts from other country's
If Putin posted on Facebook ‘so angry right now, think I might start a fight’ she’d definitely reply with ‘what’s up hun, message me xxx’.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I remember young British soldiers on the streets of NI people used to say are they here on the YTP ( youth training programme ) as it was then , boys carrying guns with no idea what they were heading into .

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I went on holiday to Cuba last July and it was about 70 percent Russians and the rest Europeans and Canadians . I keep wondering what the atmosphere would be like over there at the minute , it was already tense when I went there. The hammered Karen's are probably kicking off !!

Reactions: 7
BBC have gone quiet from kyiv, I'm dipping in and out. They had thought advances would have been made a few hours ago.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.