Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
You can be sure that Julie has many secrets hidden. No doubt baby daddy is paying maintenance. If he wasn't, she'd be poor mouthing about money in reels, as it is she NEVER complains about him not financially supporting her...and we all know Julie, she'd make a story about shit.

Reactions: 25
One thing I’ve always noticed about Julie is she speaks so nastily about people who are out working & paying tax, essentially funding her lifestyle. She said Lynda is a teacher as if she said Lynda robs the elderly. She has no respect and no clue how to speak to people. Maybe she should do a few of the junior infants classes & learn to spell. She’s intimidated by people who don’t have to sell their kids online to pay the bills. She’s dog rough
hands down the best comment in the thread!! Nail on the head. Really derogatory towards people who actually work. I think mammy Paula is the exact same.

• Heart

Bitter87

Jesus I just watched it there. His speech is so bad, and like others have said, not just his speech but his actual language too. His whole ability to express himself.

He talks and expresses himself like my 2 and a half year old. Poor kid. School is going to be a nightmare for him, especially literacy and making friends. Other kids their age have zero patience, they will give up on him so quickly when they cant understand him.

She should be so ashamed of herself. Not because of his speech sound disorder, but because she has done fuck all to fix it. Get private therapy,it costs but shes plenty of money for everything else so that's no excuse.

I remember last year she mentioned she was surprised that the public speech therapist said he would need more therapy... how is that surprising?! The child can't talk like!

Julie we know you read here, sort your god damn priorities out you are disgraceful.

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
She needs to change her insta handle to "just julie", anyone new to follow this week would think the twins are non existent. I've never seen any mam single or otherwise to have so much free time like she does.

Reactions: 24

Molly83

She’s off to a wedding tomorrow with her mam and brother. Fair play to the mam, less than 3 weeks after “major surgery”.

TikToc

VIP Member
I'm mortified for her photographing the groom with the tie p8n and cufflinks she got him and turning it into a sales post 🤯 absolutely no class.

• Haha

JillZarin

Chatty Member
Monaghan isn't 'right at the top' it's less than a two hour drive to Dublin 🙄
Like a pair of grown women could have arranged to meet in Dublin Zoo for a day out, it's not rocket science.
Fionn barely gets a mention, it's like how the two wee girls are so alike.
She's just trash, spilling her guts before they've even met. Have a bit of class Jules, meet, take the hype down a notch and then maybe share it with Instagram 🙄
She's a fucking dose.
I'd say she's loving the kids having contact without the involvement of their dad's. Big 🖕 to the Monaghan crowd.

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Now don’t all jump on me but I said multiple threads ago that Julie is setting something up in the way she shares little snippets like fionns speech etc... she winds him up before she films him and when kids are wound up like that they find it hard to say what they want. She shared snaps not too long ago and his speech was clear and he was happy. In the one with the iPad you could tell he was upset before she filmed. I don’t know I think she’s doing what she does best, put a snippet out and get tattle talking.
On another note, she’s the image of her dad When she has no filter on…

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Everytime I’m watching her stories she’s making sausages i swear to god I only started following her like 2 weeks ago and nearly every day I’ve seen her cook sausages or something greasy … does she ever eat anything else??🤣🤣
Sometimes it will be a cooked chicken from Dunnes with poppies and mushy veg done in the slow cooker, sometimes it could be a cooked chicken from Dunnes with a jar of black bean sauce and on occasion she has been known to get a cooked chicken from Dunnes and throws in a jar of curry sauce with microwavable rice again from Dunnes Stores. Not sure if she is still using the microwavable rice as there was an incident some time ago and the rice was black and she was snappin when the manager of Dunnes stores didn't give her a €50 voucher for her troubles.

• Haha

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Am I the only one that thinks it’s inappropriate to be putting hair gel on Fionn. Ffs. He’s four years old. As bad as putting concealer or lipstick on Erin 😳😡
Ah here that’s a bit much… Sure you take them to the barber to get them done and they’d put a bit of gel in to style from the age of 1….it’s just hair style same as if she put ERs hair in pigtails…

He sounds like a child that was raised in a different country and English is his second language and can’t translate what he wants to say. The poor child. How did she think it was okay to post that to 100k followers. She is completely exploiting these children. It’s an actual disgrace

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Does she speak Irish herself? My two are irish language educated and she'll struggle if she doesn't. It seems like she can't even grasp english half the time so I'd be amazed if her irish spelling and grammar is up to scratch.
Well she knows a few rebel songs and likes using fadas for special effects and knows what óg is...would that count 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Chippednails

VIP Member
I seriously can’t get over the recovery of her mother… two weeks ago had both breasts removed and a reconstruction according to Julie 🤥🤥🤥🤥
A week after a sinus infection I wouldn’t be dancing around with that energy…
Serious lies being told and dangerous ones too….. surely we have some Cork people in the know here that can shed some light into all of this… (and Shannen, if you are here, or Miriam you can keep quiet 🤫).
It’s the people that tell the truth we need to hear from.

Jellybb

VIP Member
The scummy mummies are out lushing while the kids are bouncing on a castle and fucked into the pool🙈 she’s an iNsPiRaTiOn 🫣👀 I love to have a drink but a load of adults (in charge of kids) lushing back cider and gin and half 4 in the afternoon because there is a bit of sun out is a bit ridiculous 😩

TikToc

VIP Member
Ffs take that poor child to a speech therapist. He's going to suffer when he starts school. Only word I understand was Ipad!!

Aisleseat

Chatty Member
The reason her eyelids are droopy is because of her horrendous botox. It's a known side-effect when it's administered badly.
Also, you can't just call a plastic surgeon asking for a "Free Consultation" Aside from the made up story about ringing the wrong doctor, there's a process to be followed for any medical referral.
I suppose with her being a high profile hun, she's above rules and regulations.
She's a parasite