Twinsandme #39 Lies about surgery, mocks mental health, couldn’t care less how anyone felt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If your the type that is so easily offended then your on the wrong page girl.. we chat shite and speculate.. its our outlet for all the antics of these money grabbing beatches.. let's call a spade a spade.. noone wants a PC brigade on here
It’s not PC to object to mocking his looks. It’s not fair. Not every comment has to be nasty or mean.
[/QUOTE]
OK well you can just pop back in your box there like a good girl because it wasn't me that made the comment. Put your big girl pants on because anyone that doesn't like slagging or bitching about these bloggers shouldn't be on here

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If Julie did get the ride last night that crater would want to seriously question his life decisions 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s not PC to object to mocking his looks. It’s not fair. Not every comment has to be nasty or mean.
OK well you can just pop back in your box there like a good girl because it wasn't me that made the comment. Put your big girl pants on because anyone that doesn't like slagging or bitching about these bloggers shouldn't be on here
[/QUOTE]

Sean isn’t a blogger. Maybe take a Xanax for yourself. It seems like you need it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sean isn’t a blogger. Maybe take a Xanax for yourself. It seems like you need it
[/QUOTE]

Yeah girl!!! Thats the spirit!!! You attack me and keep flying that flag for Seany baby!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
[/QUOTE]
Some right nasty people on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Some right nasty people on here.
[/QUOTE]
So it would seem ... and it wasn't even me that made the comment about Sean in the first place

This is what Julie thrives on. Don't let the dirty witch get her kicks by infighting over trivial stuff 🤷🏽

She reads here so is loving all this

Reactions: 11
What other sweets have to state in the advert that they have a good expiry date , that should be a given so it’s obviously been an issue in the past 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Can we all take a moment to remember the time she put the crying filter on Sean and a couple of people were going mental on the thread 🤣🤣
That lives very happily in my head

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ah nah…the absolute irony of telling us the dress had to be left out and next 10 stories are a #ad for sweetking😐
Maybe stop eating the jellies Mejoolie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah nah…the absolute irony of telling us the dress had to be left out and next 10 stories are a #ad for sweetking😐
Maybe stop eating the jellies Mejoolie 🤣
I heard yesterday that sweet King are gone from the marina market, the new management didn't like the way it was being run and pulled it.... apparently the mother of 1 of them was working there and handing out freebies to all and sundry,....I'd say the end is in sight....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.