Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beavana

VIP Member
"had to change my dress as I spilled Coors light down it before the ceremony. what is it with me and dresses!"

Eh, maybe you're an disgrace of a woman and an alcoholic?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
I can't adequately convey the absolute disgust I have for her. The sooner this grabbing instagrammer life ends the better. Too many people getting a free ride and if work was in bed they sleep on the floor. It's her children I feel sorry for. I hope they get the care they need

• Heart

Haymac

Can you actually stomach this danger of a woman passed out asleep in her pit and the twins left alone in bed glued to their ipads. She's the lowest of the low

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
That was sad to listen to as Julie was so focused on Erin having a connection with the other girl that Fionn didn’t factor into her thoughts at all. A few times she said how nice it will be for the girls to know each other and how they are the real twins. Just goes to show Fionn is nothing but an afterthought

• Sad

Sally Bright

The way Fionn is saying please can I have sweets and looks at the camera. It’s woeful those children know nothing else. Everything is documented for her page. Phone constantly in their faces. Throws in a few no doubt made up stories of her been an awful fool altogether not knowing this or that and doing such and such a thing. When it’s a slow day. Wait until the children go to school and they realise not everyone is recorded day in day out. For a two bit story, to keep the mothers following up.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

timbertrot

Chatty Member
“ pool party for the kids” no it’s not , it’s a load of adults drinking while kids jump on a trampoline and one child sits in a tiny little blow up pool 🤣

• Haha

Pollyannah

First time on this thread.That is my dentist too and I’m furious. I’ve sent them a fb message but not expecting a reply. Im actually in on Monday for the second last appointment in my current treatment and I’ll be explaining to my actual fabulous dentist that I’ll be finding a new practice. We are a family of 6 who all attend. James wouldn’t be a favourite of mine, too sweet to be wholesome but the rest of the staff I find fab. Imagine, how did it even come about with her in Cork and them in Enfield?

• Heart

Bbzelda

So a small child crying at almost 10pm wanting to watch Love Island on his ipad. Why does he even know what it is!!!!
Julie had snaps up of them all watching it the other day. She’s actually ridiculous all for content which is very sad. “Oh look how gas my life is, my 4 year old is crying because he can’t watch Love Island, what are we like”

It’s not a bit funny

Jox

Chatty Member
Botox Brows Facials Tan Lashes Teeth whitening Braces Nails.
you can polish a turd, but it’s still a turd.

Forest Gump

Not a thing wrong with Paula's bazookas and she there with some man leaning in on them! The absolute lies from that lowlife Julie to tell such lies about a mastectomy and reconstruction. She has a lot to answer to but as she is she will keep ignoring it all. I hope karma gets her, and gets her good for making up such a lie😡

Heidi77

VIP Member
I’ve watched/listened to so much true crime docs….I’d be too paranoid to ask some random fella!
Like what the feck is she at? He could have pulled her into the van or done god knows what to her, literally she’s told him she’s on her own and no one else is around…🤦🏻‍♀️
If he did kidnap her, he would drop her straight back.

• Haha

Haymac

What an absolute thick bitch is Julie, imagine this ignorant dealing with teachers come September. I really do feel sorry for the twins.
How dare anyone disagree with or correct her without her stooping to been a cu**.
Shes getting worse by the hour never mind the day.
She needs help.
Shes one of those mothers that will be an absolute nightmare when they start school. The poor teacher will be flat out ringing her over Er and her aggressive nasty streak to the other little children and Julie will verbally attack her because Julie is always right and it will always be the other child's fault and not poor innocent little ER