Twinsandme #39 Lies about surgery, mocks mental health, couldn’t care less how anyone felt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason her eyelids are droopy is because of her horrendous botox. It's a known side-effect when it's administered badly.
Also, you can't just call a plastic surgeon asking for a "Free Consultation" Aside from the made up story about ringing the wrong doctor, there's a process to be followed for any medical referral.
I suppose with her being a high profile hun, she's above rules and regulations.
She's a parasite

Reactions: 23
Can anyone tell me what 'of a rabbit hole' is?!!! Ffs. I got botox before and I remember saying to the doctor that I still wanted some movement in my forehead and she Said no problem.. she said all these women walking round with hooded eyelids because they had way too much injected into their forehead. Would be more in her line to fix those hideous brows

The reason her eyelids are droopy is because of her horrendous botox. It's a known side-effect when it's administered badly.
Also, you can't just call a plastic surgeon asking for a "Free Consultation" Aside from the made up story about ringing the wrong doctor, there's a process to be followed for any medical referral.
She's a parasite
She'll go to some butcher and do a collaboration wait til yah see hence the tall tales about ringing the wrong doctor. This wan would eat an orange out of her pocket. It's amazing how more brazen and greedy they get when they are use to getting everything for free. Another Rachel gorry

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's a parasite
Sean T definitely wouldn’t be giving her a free consultation! I know of the girl who got that surgery done and to be honest I didn’t see much difference!

Reactions: 2
Yeah that story was made up, how would a neurologist secretary know of another consultant and what they do.

Reactions: 7
Ah stop, I took a few days off insta and dare I say it tattle! 🤣🤣 but I come back on today and I see this yoke sprouting shite about droopy eyelids and bloody grey paint! 🫣🫣 least she’s still the same gobshite she was last week!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually can’t believe she messaged that lady on teaspills thread she is such a common yoke. She’s a horrible disgusting human being who is the poorest excuse of a mother I’ve seen like what example is that to set the kids couldnt she just keep her beak out of it, it’s nothing to do with her but she was afraid she was missing out on the drama. She will probably have a few TikTok’s as well now tonight about it

Reactions: 16
I love how she makes it clear she wants a free consultation with the plastic surgeon. I doubt any consultant gives free initial consultations.

Reactions: 10
Ahhhh no Julie you never mentioned those shoes weeks ago because they are straight out of the box and never been worn before. And the tiny sp is frigging annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wtf are those shoes?! Look like something you get on prescription 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
They're the ugliest bleeping shoes I've ever seen in my life 😂 Sarah's Nana Beddy wouldn't wear them yokes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The other insta huns raving about New Balance, Nike and Veja’s…. This one sporting the Granny2000’s! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Anything for a quick buck, right Jules?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.