Twinsandme #39 Lies about surgery, mocks mental health, couldn’t care less how anyone felt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It breaks my heart listening to him & her not giving a tit. My little girl is autistic & non verbal, I'd give my soul to hear her little words

• Heart
Reactions: 35
He'll struggle.
More in her line to send him to a regular English speaking school, there's about 4 more English speaking schools that could take him. She just has an old antiquated perception about gael scoile.
Irish speaking and phonics are going to destroy Fionn. A very large proportion of 6th class in that Irish school campus have not carried on into secondary and are going to other English speaking secondaries. I've no doubt Julie will move them before 2nd/3rd class, she won't be able to hack it.
Not necessarily, my child had speech therapy from age 3, he found it hard to pronounce alot of things, phone would be pone, frog would be fog, sugar would be soogar, an endless list. He started irish school and flew it with irish rven though he still struggled with english for s few years

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Now don’t all jump on me but I said multiple threads ago that Julie is setting something up in the way she shares little snippets like fionns speech etc... she winds him up before she films him and when kids are wound up like that they find it hard to say what they want. She shared snaps not too long ago and his speech was clear and he was happy. In the one with the iPad you could tell he was upset before she filmed. I don’t know I think she’s doing what she does best, put a snippet out and get tattle talking.
On another note, she’s the image of her dad When she has no filter on…

Reactions: 24
Not necessarily, my child had speech therapy from age 3, he found it hard to pronounce alot of things, phone would be pone, frog would be fog, sugar would be soogar, an endless list. He started irish school and flew it with irish rven though he still struggled with english for s few years
Difference is though, you recognised your child's struggles and helped. Fionn will get feck all help from Julie and will be left deal with it on his own or with slt, but if she hasn't addressed it now, we all know he's in for a long struggle.

Julie has no concept as to the qualifications of the teachers she's leaving Fionn into the care of next month.
She has alredy tried to plant the seeds in followers minds that Fionn needs help/is intellectually challenged, (eg night is black).
Unfortunately for Julie, between a teacher and an SNA who are usually in every room in junior infants for a while, they will get to the bottom of Fionns needs. They'll tell Julie that he's a capable young child, who has his own mind and is just lacking in confidence from being torn apart from his sister. They'll ask that he gets on a list for SLT and in the meantime, will get help in school with his words and confidence.
Sadly for Julie, the teacher will see that there's very little 'wrong' with Fionn, and Julie won't be able to renew or apply for DCA, which I'm sure most of us see, she's trying to head down that road with latest stories.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I tell ye something, I never even thought that that’s what she could be up to with F, and now that a few of you have said it, I’m thinking you are onto something! What a conniving c*nt!
No bother to her tho heading for laser treatment this morning, while F suffers on…
Wonder where she’s dumped them now?

Reactions: 9
Remember when she said she’d be minding her mother all summer and no more nights out. Has she even spent one night with her? From what I can see she has done nothing at all apart from handing her a dinner yesterday and dumping the kids on her yet again

Reactions: 17
And she said Sean was taking some time off to help her. No sign of Sean lately

Reactions: 3
Oh now she's all about him the last few videos 🙄 ya ya Julie, everyone knows of your neglect in general of them both but mainly the son.

Reactions: 2
Do she ever stay at home and let them amuse themselfs out the back garden.

Reactions: 6
Do she ever stay at home and let them amuse themselfs out the back garden.
No Julie would prefer to be throwing money away bringing them to play centres then entertain them at home. She's obv allergic to her own company therefore the children don't know what it is to stay at home and play outside. Feel so sorry for them they'll not know what it's like to explore and create their own little world in their back garden like most other 4 year olds. Dragged from coffee shops to play centres and everywhere in between 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is a real petty horrible thing to say but I really despise her kids names.. 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t know if anyone noticed on her tik tok she has a video up about single mums ( as usual 🙄) and someone asked her what hoodie she was wearing and she then done a video on it showing different colours. She tagged rhay eoghan fella in the comments, must be looking for payment. Bear in mind she didn’t tag them 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Another one nodding like a dog in her latest reel 🫣😩 the duck is wrong with these cunts? 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.