Twinsandme #39 Lies about surgery, mocks mental health, couldn’t care less how anyone felt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s off to a wedding tomorrow with her mam and brother. Fair play to the mam, less than 3 weeks after “major surgery”.

Reactions: 24
Can you imagine the cut of her and mother now tomorrow 🙈

And she had to get the dress taken out, even though the gymondo app is so handy 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Size 10 dresses nowadays. No give in them at all. 😂 How’s her poor mam meant to look her best after such major surgery a couple of weeks ago. Wouldn’t your eyes sorry heart bleed for them.

Reactions: 5
Why does she have to be little the lad who needs to know about wipeing his bum.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I wonder will she be wearing Frankenstein's hooves.."You can dress them up or down"

• Haha
  • Sick
On moaning again later when she'll be moaning they're awake for love island. They're nearly 5 ffs Stop the naps

Reactions: 3
Julie seems read here will you give name of mother surgeon as all woman of Ireland really needs book into them.As she is mighty woman after reconstruction mastectomy most woman are not able go toilet without help.she was in restaurant day discharged holding 2 kids hands.and now going to a wedding.I go all way to Cork if I ever needed to have this surgery done again

Reactions: 19
Holy God the Mother off to a wedding on the piss all weekend after major surgery. There I am had minor surgery on my breasts 4 weeks ago nothing like Julie’s Mam did and I still have not fully recovered and I am only in my early 30s I’d love to know what Paula has in her weetabix in the mornings 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I would only love a night out with my friends but not there yet any suggestions Julie maybe you could come and help me recuperate seems like you did such a great job with your mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Come on Julie since everyone talking about it and you read here your gonna have to come up with some bullshit excuse like😂😂I’ve faith in Julie 😂😂

She has gone well below the belt now with this Paula carry on , major surgery my bollox, may God forgive ya Julie but the wheel is always turning and your will come crashing down for being such a horrible woman , rotten to the core

Reactions: 18
Jeez she looks huge in that picture taken in the lash place....

Reactions: 2
Remind you of anyone?????

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She said a few weeks ago that her whole summer would be about helping her mother to recover after her operation and how she was getting her last few nights out in before the surgery as they would all be put aside to help the mam come the summer. It seems like it’s all systems go for both Julie and her mam to me?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What is about these women from Cork telling lies the Sarah burps one is as bad with their fake ailments there is not a hope that women had both her breasts removed why lie about it it's so sad to the women in the country really suffering and then she has the neck to go onto insta and abuse a terminally ill lady 😢

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.