Twinsandme #39 Lies about surgery, mocks mental health, couldn’t care less how anyone felt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give her a break she’s flat out minding Paula as well as the twinnies. She deserves all the breaks

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't get her mentality. She lost her dad 17 months ago to cancer..she clearly was devastated by his loss. Her mother thankfully, according to Julie, has had an op to prevent cancer I presume since it was a mastectomy and reconstruction. Julie states months ago its going to be a quiet summer because her mam will need help and her recovery will be slow etc etc. However it's the exact opposite, Paula seems to have the kids more then Julie does. She's out at least twice a week. If that was my mam and I had lost my dad to cancer I wouldn't be stirring from her side, never mind expecting her to carry out babysitting duties so I can go get pissed just for the sake of it. She mentioned last night she has another wedding next weekend. She's a 33 year-old who has made a living out of telling people she can't cope with her own kids but yet thinks its OK to offload them to her sick mother. I'm surprised she has Sean and her mother around her so much, she's clearly a very selfish person who thinks the world revolves around her only. She needs a serious slap of reality

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just watched her stories from yesterday clearly she's been drink driving around cork with her kids in the back of the car what an absolute scumbag

Reactions: 4
Has she not ALWAYS said she has no contact and nothing to do with anyone from his family???

Reactions: 25
What’s the betting your one wants to try and make it as single mam influencer as well . I suppose technically she’s not family as she’s an ex and they probably have a good witch about the Monaghan brothers

Reactions: 14
You can be sure that Julie has many secrets hidden. No doubt baby daddy is paying maintenance. If he wasn't, she'd be poor mouthing about money in reels, as it is she NEVER complains about him not financially supporting her...and we all know Julie, she'd make a story about tit.

Reactions: 25
She will be crying and bawling now that the twinnies are missing out on have cousins as best friends. As if this is an essential requirement to have a great life. Imagine the bitter witch fest that will go on today.

Reactions: 17
Absolutely everything she's doing is for a reaction on here you can see it on her face lately she thinks she's being clever and smart but she's actually pathetic and so are everyone allowing her to go on like that.

Reactions: 17
Monaghan isn't 'right at the top' it's less than a two hour drive to Dublin 🙄
Like a pair of grown women could have arranged to meet in Dublin Zoo for a day out, it's not rocket science.
Fionn barely gets a mention, it's like how the two wee girls are so alike.
She's just trash, spilling her guts before they've even met. Have a bit of class Jules, meet, take the hype down a notch and then maybe share it with Instagram 🙄
She's a bleeping dose.
I'd say she's loving the kids having contact without the involvement of their dad's. Big 🖕 to the Monaghan crowd.

Reactions: 24
All that gab and then in the next breath they've never even met!!! Can you imagine the grilling this monaghan wan will get today?!! I'm guessing the only reason this one's daughter reminds her of ER is because she's a spoiled hateful little madam too

Reactions: 10
I don’t get what does thru her head like! Setting the camera up to film herself putting on makeup but really to capture the kids whinging! She’s a dose!!! Can’t wait to hear all about the cousin drama! Those poor kids will just be listening to more daddy bashing!

Reactions: 7
That was sad to listen to as Julie was so focused on Erin having a connection with the other girl that Fionn didn’t factor into her thoughts at all. A few times she said how nice it will be for the girls to know each other and how they are the real twins. Just goes to show Fionn is nothing but an afterthought

• Sad
Reactions: 23
You can be sure that Julie has many secrets hidden. No doubt baby daddy is paying maintenance. If he wasn't, she'd be poor mouthing about money in reels, as it is she NEVER complains about him not financially supporting her...and we all know Julie, she'd make a story about tit.
Im sure we’ve heard this story before or they were due to meet if memory serves me correct

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.