Twinsandme #39 Lies about surgery, mocks mental health, couldn’t care less how anyone felt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
15 hours since her last story! Should we send out a search party??? Genuinely worried here 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mam had a "relapse" from her serious surgery (after 12 vodkas and falling down the stairs)so they are in A&E? She left after the meal to go home to Fionn and had an early night so she could meet her personal trainer at 8am?

• Haha
A: Her phone fell down the toilet
B: Her phone blew up (literally) with all the wans messaging her about her massive makeup

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All jokes aside. Do they ever think of the dangers of advertising where they live, that they'll be on their own in a house, more than likely pissed of their heads.

Reactions: 17
Why does she think that cleavage is flattering cause it makes them look like dogs ears
Yep a pair of spaniels ears.

Lips totally done.. You can see the bruising /needle mark and the outline
State of her

She's very bitter about being a single mother jsnt she, Jesus Christ 🤦‍♀️
Is she? She never mentioned it 🙈

Not to mention a wanker. Literally.
Hes the lad who thinks a side effect of nurofen plus and a drink is wanking in public isn't he?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I just jumped 18 pages, was there anything I missed 🥴
No. She's still selfish, neglectful of her children and has alcohol issues.

I know someone who knows someone she met for a date and they said the same. How does she expect to find a man, if her whole personality is a beggy, sympathy grabbing single mom? The constant whining about it makes me think she’s not going a very good job. Sorry not sorry

So she is exactly what most of us here expected her to be.

She needn't expect her relationship circumstances to change in a hurry then

The make up. Wouldn’t look out of place on Ru Paul. I’d cry if my face was painted like that. Can’t wait to see the rest of that dress. I’m sure she will be only fabulous.
I live alone too but i'd ask a neighbour to tie up my dress before I asked a random delivery driver.

Anything for content though!

I've been known to use a hanger to get a zip up. When you're on your own with no neighbours you make do with what you can.

I've also used a hairbrush with a tan mitt over it to tan my back. Needs must

Last edited:
Mam had a "relapse" from her serious surgery (after 12 vodkas and falling down the stairs)so they are in A&E? She left after the meal to go home to Fionn and had an early night so she could meet her personal trainer at 8am?
Can’t stop laughing 😂😂😂 there are genius people on tattle

Reactions: 4
Here comes the walkover to mind the kids while Julie and the mam can keep drinking

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She is doing all she is doing to get a larger audience, no one been on the Mrs hinch thread?, they are the same breed, she is using that little boy to get a bigger audience for her deranged life show. All about money and drink, I know a couple of questionable men as im sure we all do and even one of the dodgy ones would run a mile. My husband was a courier and has many a story but helping an oompah lumpa do up her clothes is up there with the best of stories. As Someone said above , watch your own men when that ones around🤢

Reactions: 4
I dunno I reckon it’s more than drink she’s coming down off, she’s all over the shop in her stories for the sweets. Eyes rolling back in her head 👀

Reactions: 8
Keep reporting all where she showed that tit king stuff. Snug hungover dope needs a big kick in her fat ass and start putting # full stop and to make it proper noticeable the few times she does actually use it

Reactions: 2
Keep reporting all where she showed that tit king stuff. Snug hungover dope needs a big kick in her fat ass and start putting # full stop and to make it proper noticeable the few times she does actually use it
Spend 20 euro on that sweet shi*té and get 50 euro worth free... That crap is so bad they can't give it away. Looks like absolute muck.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.