Twinsandme #39 Lies about surgery, mocks mental health, couldn’t care less how anyone felt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son was born I think a week or two either before or after them and his speech is amazing I’m super proud of him. The preschool told me he’s not great at fine motor skills so I’ve been working on that with him since the summer started. I’m a stay at home mam and I make sure everything the teachers told me is worked on this summer. How she’s not even helping that poor boy correct his words is heartbreaking , he’s going to extremely struggle when he gets to school because she won’t help him.
I don’t mean to sound awful but the poor kids would probably be better off with there dad.

Reactions: 10
He has the communication skills of a 2.5 year old it’s shocking . She should use the correct words like dark etc other kids will get frustrated at play time etc at him and Erin will have her own little friends. Maybe another year in preschool and SLT instead of primary.

Reactions: 11
I was listening to a therapist on radio this morning speaking about children starting school and how important it is for parents to work on any skills they appear to be lacking for rest of summer. Also to seriously consider if they need another year in playschool. She said playschool would have discussed this with parents before the holidays. Isn't there an educate together school in Carrigaline? This would have been a better option for them.

Last edited:
She struggling to make up stuff for engagement? "Do you put milk in first or tea" 🤦‍♀️ Jesus wept, do her dopes actually message her about it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She mentioned a few times she really wanted the kids to go to this school is there a reason? Are Irish speaking schools looked at the same way as in Dublin that it’s more wealthy people who go to them? Is this the vibe she’s trying to get by sending them and actually ignoring if it’s for the best for them Between Fionns speech and Erin with the dummy

Reactions: 4
She mentioned a few times she really wanted the kids to go to this school is there a reason? Are Irish speaking schools looked at the same way as in Dublin that it’s more wealthy people who go to them? Is this the vibe she’s trying to get by sending them and actually ignoring if it’s for the best for them Between Fionns speech and Erin with the dummy
She has an old fashioned idea that Irish school is for elite children. It isn't. But it was perceived as so before.
There are various other schools in the area, 2 x ET, catholic ethos mixed, coi ethos mixed. Various secondaries too.
Julie didn't want to send the kids to this Irish school as first choice, she wanted one in Greenmount near her mother but couldn't get them in.
Popularity in Irish schools seems to be dipping in this area at the moment with very few continuing from irish primary to Irish secondary and instead want to go to other English speaking schools.

Reactions: 9
Just watched. My heart is broken for him. His speech is not where it should be for sure. Why isn't she correcting him telling him the correct opposites dark not black. A child's first teacher is their mother/father. My son has one area he is severely struggling in so we are doing 30 mins a day sitting down practicing to help him along. If he doesn't do his handwriting no extra curricular activities. God love those kids in school and their teachers.

Reactions: 8
⚠WARNING ⚠ Full close up of her nose and chin fungus on her latest TikTok🤢🤮

She actually gives me a pain in my head the amount of times she uses “I went to my appointment but sure the girl at the reception says Julie gurl yar appointment isn’t till next week ya donkay!”

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Does she speak Irish herself? My two are irish language educated and she'll struggle if she doesn't. It seems like she can't even grasp english half the time so I'd be amazed if her irish spelling and grammar is up to scratch.

Reactions: 5
Either way and with his speech issues aside. I would be totally of the idea that gaelscoil is the last thing those two kids need. However I am glad for Fionn that he can go play and make other friends learn to speak and think for himself and find children with the same interests as him. I actually think Erin dominates him in his life each and every single day. He seems to even be regressive in recent months. His emotions are heightened due to the erratic lifestyle no clear calm structure.

Reactions: 18
Does she speak Irish herself? My two are irish language educated and she'll struggle if she doesn't. It seems like she can't even grasp english half the time so I'd be amazed if her irish spelling and grammar is up to scratch.
Well she knows a few rebel songs and likes using fadas for special effects and knows what óg is...would that count 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I agree here my own son went an Irish speaking school I sent him because I was always so bad at it and didn’t want the same for him but I struggled all the way through because I hadn’t a clue so it’s definitely something else she should consider

Reactions: 4
Jesus I just watched it there. His speech is so bad, and like others have said, not just his speech but his actual language too. His whole ability to express himself.

He talks and expresses himself like my 2 and a half year old. Poor kid. School is going to be a nightmare for him, especially literacy and making friends. Other kids their age have zero patience, they will give up on him so quickly when they cant understand him.

She should be so ashamed of herself. Not because of his speech sound disorder, but because she has done duck all to fix it. Get private therapy,it costs but shes plenty of money for everything else so that's no excuse.

I remember last year she mentioned she was surprised that the public speech therapist said he would need more therapy... how is that surprising?! The child can't talk like!

Julie we know you read here, sort your god damn priorities out you are disgraceful.

Reactions: 25
I just think she’s a complete idiot. What good is it doing them having them in every activity going, hurling, football, rugby, Irish dancing, horse riding, monforts. Anything and everything to get them out of the house expect things that will actually benefit them. What good is it being able to kick a ball when you’re barely able to speak. Honestly you’d love to give Julie a good shake

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She'll get a whole days content out of been woken at 4am this morning we'll never hear end of it. Funny enough it doesn't bother her when she's full of booze and on her way to bed after a night out
Lots of mothers and fathers are awake all night and then get up and go to work cause they’re not free loading on the state. duck off-back to Australia.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder how did Paula get to Carrigaline today? Should she not be recovering from major surgery? I'm assuming she took the bus!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah she’s a joke .. can she get nothin right ?? Would someone ever gift her a calendar so she can down all her free and gifted beauty treatments ??

• Haha
I cynically wonder is she deliberately letting his speech be so bad to support some sort of financial support or claim.The child literally doesn't know the word for night.Most kids would have heard nighty night or goodnight twenty thousand times by this stage.
Speech Therapy wouldn't suit her aesthetic.It's not as exciting as a worrying smear result or "major surgery" so no attention factor.It requires routine and work (again Naw naw naw).Also she wouldn't be able bear an educated professional woman "talking down" to her.She only brings them to activities where it's dump & dash.
What was that show-casing of his speech today about? Deliberately engaging him in conversation over an ipad when normally she serves them the breakfast on one and it's their pillow? What was her agenda? What ever the reason the poor child is in a bad way.Speech(pronounciation) and language(very limited vocabulary)are both in serious,urgent need of addressing.
How can you learn to read if you cannot sound out words and letter or you have no idea of the meaning of the words you are reading?
How much money 💰 has she spent in the past while on eating out,takeaways and coffees??
Have the kids ever sat together at home at a table with cutlery?
She lied to Paula deliberately about the wrong date to get a kip.Big wow if she has a bad night's sleep.She would suffer it for a baby Guinness not her actual baby.Manys the morning I went to work and faced a days work half dead before coming home to actually be a mother.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
No wonder the poor child had a broken collar bone , he wasn’t able to explain what happened or what was wrong with him ( but we know she neglected him too as we could all see from the pics it was swollen )

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.