Twinsandme #39 Lies about surgery, mocks mental health, couldn’t care less how anyone felt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would she ever change the record. She lives in a fantasy world where a Mother’s Day is made easy because someone walks in the door at 5 or 6 o clock. Does she not realise that most of us work full time out of our homes and then start another full time job when we get home. Stay at home mothers don’t sit down because someone else comes in. She’s trying hard to be relevant. Who actually finds this woman relatable.

Reactions: 31
Or a play school. Even if it’s a recommendation I get help. I remember my child’s play school teacher giving me advice to not let her start school at 4 as she was too young and wasn’t progressing as well as others. Most play schools would usually give parents advice on things.
Preschools do advise parents on these things and are often the first to notice any delays or issues with a child's development. But they can only advise and support, it's up to parents to get help and advocate for their child. Hmmm.... botox or speech and language therapy... though in fairness, not many s&l therapists would be up for a collab I'd imagine.

Reactions: 14
She'll get a whole days content out of been woken at 4am this morning we'll never hear end of it. Funny enough it doesn't bother her when she's full of booze and on her way to bed after a night out

Reactions: 20
So I went back a number of times last night and listened to his speech, it did become obvious eventually what he was saying, but a teacher won't have the time to listen a number of times, they'll have total Immersion in Irish in Junior Infants and don't even take English till 1st class (rang a haon Julie fyi) (correct me if I'm wrong I know it's the case in irish school here).

His words are not clear in the least bit and more worrying he has such bad grammer for a child whose 1st language is English. She's not even correcting his grammer.

My neighbour's kids didn't have great grammer but English is their 2nd language only heard in preschool for 2yrs prior to primary but their pronunciation was perfect, his is indecipherable.

Reactions: 11
It wasn’t just his speech for me but he actually lacks the ability to express himself too. Like speech would be one thing if he was even attempting to get the words out but he was like “the black, this is not black so iPad” instead of being like “it’s not nighttime yet mommy can we have the iPad”. Even if he can’t pronounce the words yet he should have been able to take a stab at the sentence but it was like watching someone trying to communicate with someone who speaks another language. Poor Fionn.. Julie’s priorities are all askew. I feel bad for even commenting on him but we wouldn’t have a clue if Julie didn’t show it

• Sad
Reactions: 38
This is possibly why he gets so frustrated. He doesn't have the capability to express himself correctly. Because he was never taught!!! My heart breaks for him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The dummy in Erin’s mouth 🤯🤯🤯 I’m far from the perfect parent and we’ve all had to take them away at some stage but for the love of god she’s about 6weeks away from starting school 🥴😵💫

Reactions: 19
Poor children have had a phone shoved in their faces since they were small babies only ever interacted with for the gram. No wonder the poor little fella struggles to speak and express himself. There is no.excuses for not getting help for him when she clearly shows money isn't a problem. Instead of €70 on a suitcase spend it on some S&L therapy for your son Julie. I've seen kids being transferred to schools who deal with speech and language difficulties and separated from their siblings, or is this just going to be more content for Julie come Sept. Poor me, my child is struggling I can't cope pass me the wine 🙄

Also hate commenting on a child so all I’ll say is, it’s clear where her priorities are and it’s not ensuring her children have what they need.
he is due to go to school in 5 ish weeks, no teacher has the time to focus on one student

Reactions: 22
I sometimes read here first before looking at her stories, and to be honest I thought maybe there was a bit of nit picking over his speech, but my god lads, just watched her stories and all the comments are justified, I could not understand a word he was saying bar ‘iPad’
You could see him getting frustrated, she is going to have her hands full with the two of them come September!
I genuinely hope they get the help they so clearly need 💜

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I feel so bad for those poor children. I hate even commenting on them, as a mother who has a son that is autistic I used to be distraught at mothers commenting on his (my son) "behaviour". But jesus christ, she needs to do something with them, actually properly parent them and get them the help they need, be it coping with taking a dummy off them or getting s&l for them but DO something. And take them off social media, it is so so wrong using them for content like this. There 100% should be a law regulating use of kids on social media.

Is she not absolutely mortified when she reads here and knows that others read here too 🤔

Reactions: 5
Oh god I just went back to watch the video of him talking god love him how is he going to cope in school I really hope she has a re think about sending him to school let alone an Irish speaking school why is she doing this to him I’d be up the walls if my child was due to start school and had a speech delay so severe
Why didn’t the playschool flag this one maybe they didn’t and she didn’t take any heed

Reactions: 13
Oh god I just went back to watch the video of him talking god love him how is he going to cope in school I really hope she has a re think about sending him to school let alone an Irish speaking school why is she doing this to him I’d be up the walls if my child was due to start school and had a speech delay so severe
Why didn’t the playschool flag this one maybe they didn’t and she didn’t take any heed

They hardly attended the playschool and sure it's a family member they prob a) didn't care or b) knew she'd be in denial so left her off

Fionn was awake bawling during the night with a pain in his cheek and into his ear and Julie was annoyed, Julie the child clearly had a toothache probably from the bowls of jellies. Now I do think she gives them a good dinner 99% of the time but they eat a lot of jellies and Ice cream

Reactions: 18
He sounds like a child that was raised in a different country and English is his second language and can’t translate what he wants to say. The poor child. How did she think it was okay to post that to 100k followers. She is completely exploiting these children. It’s an actual disgrace

Reactions: 24
Fionn was awake bawling during the night with a pain in his cheek and into his ear and Julie was annoyed, Julie the child clearly had a toothache probably from the bowls of jellies. Now I do think she gives them a good dinner 99% of the time but they eat a lot of jellies and Ice cream
Exactly what I was thinking, did she not cop a pain in his cheek was him trying to say he had a toothache 🤦🏼‍♀️ between that and his speech yesterday my heart is broke for him he's really going to struggle

It’s a mystery because if someone was to write to her and say maybe he has a toothache and his speech isn’t great she would do her usual aggressive reply trying to be smart instead of saying yes I know I’m doing all I can to find a therapist to take him if anyone knows of anyone taking on new patients please dm me but no she turns everything in to a reel I hope the school they are going to have good resources for him

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.