Twinsandme #39 Lies about surgery, mocks mental health, couldn’t care less how anyone felt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The scummy mummies are out lushing while the kids are bouncing on a castle and fucked into the pool🙈 she’s an iNsPiRaTiOn 🫣👀 I love to have a drink but a load of adults (in charge of kids) lushing back cider and gin and half 4 in the afternoon because there is a bit of sun out is a bit ridiculous 😩

Reactions: 23
I don’t get it. She genuinely can’t do a weekend without drinking, my sons the same age as the twins and I wouldn’t feel comfortable drinking as much as she does when I have him. One or two drinks is obviously fine if your not gonna get in the car and drive which she definitely will and she was intoxicated last night so she’s going to be 10 times worse 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Well her friend in the supermarket last night with her dirty shoe on the counter!! I'd say they ran out of Crosshaven after feeling unwelcome.

Reactions: 7
Back driving after her afternoon drinking🥺
No don't feed the troll! She did that from passenger seat to get a reaction on here. We know how sad this woman is, and she be mad reading here.

Hi Julie, you should be ashamed of yourself for the way you treat your children (mainly the way you hate your son). And also the way you exaggerated whatever op your man got.

Reactions: 11
The scummy mummies are out lushing while the kids are bouncing on a castle and fucked into the pool🙈 she’s an iNsPiRaTiOn 🫣👀 I love to have a drink but a load of adults (in charge of kids) lushing back cider and gin and half 4 in the afternoon because there is a bit of sun out is a bit ridiculous 😩
And we all know what happened the last time adults were drinking around the pool while supposed to be minding kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
No don't feed the troll! She did that from passenger seat to get a reaction on here. We know how sad this woman is, and she be mad reading here.

Hi Julie, you should be ashamed of yourself for the way you treat your children (mainly the way you hate your son). And also the way you exaggerated whatever op your man got.
Thought this myself! Such a conniving twisted witch 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
She was drinking bulmers 00 no?
Just looked again and saw that, the video behind the wheel is still on IG just saw it again?

Maybe was driving so and had 0.0 - but was on the absolute piss last night with 2 hours sleep should not be driving.

But then again, she is a pathological liar so who knows she might have put the 0.0 for show,etc 🤷🏽 literally can't believe a word she says. Just waiting for link to the sunglasses everyone is prob asking her about 😂🙄

Reactions: 7
Just looked again and saw that, the video behind the wheel is still on IG just saw it again?

Maybe was driving so and had 0.0 - but was on the absolute piss last night with 2 hours sleep should not be driving.

But then again, she is a pathological liar so who knows she might have put the 0.0 for show,etc 🤷🏽 literally can't believe a word she says. Just waiting for link to the sunglasses everyone is prob asking her about 😂🙄
I wouldn’t believe Julie if she told me sky was blue… everything is for a reaction here. She could have been sober last night and put it all on for show for reaction here…

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.