Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

21tales

I genuinely feel sorry for the pub that lost out on the business of 20 people who had set aside a seating area and everything

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Lads can we move on from the funeral chat. No disrespect to anyone but most people come to tattle to switch off. Not to read about the costs of their impending death.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Its there in the trolley 🙄🙄
Haw haw haw oh sure gawd luv her, she's just such a donkey.

A little old man who was looking after his 120 year old father picked it up and popped it in her trolley when she wasn't looking and sure at the when she got to the till he was there and said "ah luv ur doing great all on ur own with no break sure I'll pay for all ur shopping"...nah nah she was gone..nah bawling

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Gizmo79

Say what ever you want about her but one thing il say is I remember her driving half way up the country to meet him on a Friday then drive back home and back up and down again on Sunday to collect them if she was as devious and spiteful as people are saying she wouldn't of bothered doing that, it was her decision which obviously means she wanted the kids to have a relationship with him, him or his family just don't give a feck imo, all he had to do was go onto smyths have something delivered, order a birthday cake from somewhere and had it delivered, he'd lots of options, says a lot about him and his family

Reactions: 35

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
How was she months and months organising what was essentially a piss up in a rural town hall with the average age of 103 sitting gawping

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Puffin

VIP Member
Sean needs to grow a pair and tell his selfish sister to look after her own kids. She has transformed him into a surrogate father to them. It's not his fault or his responsibility if her relationship fell apart and her ex fecked off to the other side of the world.

I'm close with my brother and if Ibwas a single mother and was stuck for help I'm sure he would help out , again if I was stuck. I guarantee you he wouldn't be inding my kids every weekend while I am on the piss and if I was trying to get my parentsnto do it I'd be told what to do by my siblings.

Julie was not some naive 16 year that got pregnant. She was a 28 year old woman and is now in her 30s.Time to grow up and cop the feck on . She thinks she is the poster child for single mothers and is so relatable but honestly she gives single mothers a bad name with her carry on 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 27

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member
I am a lot of things but no matter what the father of my kids did I would never run him down to them or deny him access unless he was a danger. My boyfriend now can’t believe how I don’t run him down as he’s useless and I always say why? The kids suffer? He’s good to them he’s a waste of space in life but they will not grow up like I did feeling like a piece of rubbish no one wanted. The 2 of them should be fucking ashamed and he should petition to not allow his children’s lives up on Instagram etc as I guarantee they will be bullied.

• Heart

thedance

Maybe an unpopular opinion from myself but

I don’t think Julie is mother of the year ..but one thing is for sure she has reared them children alone. She has been there for them (weather or not we agree with all her parenting flaws). She is the one who looks after them all year and yes I agree her mother and Sean help a lot but that is what family is for.

Regardless of if she stopped visitation he should have fought for his time to see them children.. go about things the right way and have a court agreement if that’s what was needed. Really don’t see how people think it’s ok for him to pop off to OZ and saying the reason behind it is “she’s mad he couldn’t put up with her” ..

He could more then put up with her when he got her pregnant acting the happy family for a year or so u til he decided he wanted freedom and no it wasn’t just single life he wanted , he also decided he no longer wanted to be a father the day he stepped on that plane and left his children.

• Heart

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Sooooo....info is scarce and vague- the one lad I was able to get a hold of basically said she was a bit of a psycho when Jessy got back from Oz. They tried to make it work but the Visa fuckup (which he said was over her leaving Oz early to get back to her Dad that time) always came up. Jessy's visa had gone through ok, it was hers that hadn't and he decided not to go without her and the twins. They were together for a few months but he couldn't find work, then was offered a good job in his home town and 'they' decided it would be best to let him go back there and be a long distance couple- but it just wasn't working. Every time they met (he went down) they'd end up rowing over the whole living situation so eventually they split- and he ended up having to get legal access sorted as she kept messing him around with visitation etc.
He was then offered his old job back (or a similar one but far better money?) in Oz and told her he was thinking of going and she went nuts and told him he'd never see the kids again if she had anything to do with it. His family wanted to keep the visitations going so they'd still know his side of the family but she said no way. He was going to be able to come home twice a year for 3-4wks and wanted them then and she also said no. He (mutual friend) doesn't know what exactly happened at the end of it all but he upped and left, and his family were devastated that she won't let them see them.
He doesn't know about maintenance or anything but said he'd be very shocked if there wasn't money being sent over for them? He said he doted on them, but she couldn't be lived with.

Now that's from ONE person who knew him socially, he never actually met Julie so don't take it as gospel!!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Seriously parenting is the hardest job I’ve ever done and just faced a battle there trying to get them dressed and eating porridge not toast 🙄🙈 anyway look what I’m trying to say is I don’t criticise most people because I think we all know our own and they drive us mad I’m very honest about that. But I find julies life with the twins very strange. She just doesn’t seem to get that they’re her children not just cousins you ship and drive around to classes with. Again this morning might bring them swimming. She has serious cabin fever of being at home with them or just being a Mam for the day. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I spent all yesterday cleaning emptying out wardrobes have loads bags ready for charity got lots done. Kids just played in garden and in the house and had cartoons for sure here and there. Like I didn’t prioritise the kids there they don’t need a full day of activity i prioritised my days off work and jobs I need to do in the house. Like yes you do have to solve a fight here n there but she’s developing no normal skills in them at the moment. They don’t need to be brought to twenty extra curricular and entertainment daily it’s strange. Is it any wonder then on a normal day they don’t know how to just be or play with something. Lastly I’m sorry I actually hate picking because it is the most thankless and tough job but she has to start taking the doddy from Erin. Anyway please don’t

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That man had cancer he knew he was dying they all did. No way in hell did he lump her with the funeral costs. Julie your daddy was a gent. He idolized you and the kids. Why on earth would you talk shit about him and ruin his name.

You can tell Sean is blocked from her stories. I hope he hears the lies she is spreading

• Heart
Reactions: 25