Twinsandme #25 Forget the twinnies as long as I get my tinnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is any part of the Hen a surprise half of Ireland after seeing what's going to be given tomm lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She should have gifted on all the snaps of the parlour and not just one of them
Totally agree. This drives me mad!! She just couldn't care less about the rules. Also, IMO her snaps wouldn't make me want to book that parlour place. Seemed like a very boring, dull atmosphere for kids.

Spot the #gifted on screenshot below. And this is the ONLY snap out of 10 taken at that kiddy boutique that's correctly labeled as #gifted.
19D25BCD-551C-4DD9-BC42-7C15D6E701A1.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Im the middle of a pandemic... Buy a frame that you have to kiss to leave your lipstick mark on... Clever girl πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

Did you know the hen she's been organising for months is tomorrow.... Shes maid of honour don't ya know.... Just for rhe people in the back that might not have heard...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I see Miriam, Shannon and that very annoying Brendas bits are all buddies, no sarah? Is there beef there?

Reactions: 5
Totally agree. This drives me mad!! She just couldn't care less about the rules. Also, IMO her snaps wouldn't make me want to book that parlour place. Seemed like a very boring, dull atmosphere for kids.

Spot the #gifted on screenshot below. And this is the ONLY snap out of 10 taken at that kiddy boutique that's correctly labeled as #gifted.View attachment 825655
Where is it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I can't believe how different my life is to Julie's. Literally all I do is work, take care of kids and house and watch Netflix. I feel like I have no life. This one out doing sth every bleeping day. Fake tans, hair appts, eating out, a million coffees. It's a bleeping joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I see Miriam, Shannon and that very annoying Brendas bits are all buddies, no sarah? Is there beef there?
They are off chasing ghosts in west cork on Sunday night the β€œgirl gang” she really is totally unrelatable as a single mom she drops the kids in a heartbeat

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one that on the very rare occasion I'd go out I do my own hair and make up? If I'd to pay for my hair and make up I'd have to sit at home because I'd have no money left to actually go out πŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can't believe how different my life is to Julie's. Literally all I do is work, take care of kids and house and watch Netflix. I feel like I have no life. This one out doing sth every bleeping day. Fake tans, hair appts, eating out, a million coffees. It's a bleeping joke.
You’re right her life is very different but would you want to swap with her?? I know I wouldn’t!! She might have a few nice things sent to her and a few nights away but that’s not gonna last forever and she’ll be left in her rented house with her Botox going south πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
I swear the last time I got my hair & make up done was when I was a bridesmaid for my sister & then my own wedding. I would not have the €60-80/90 for an upstyle/blow dry and make up !!!

Reactions: 2
Is this normal??? Hair and make up before 9am like extreme hair styles with their extensions?! πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Like it’s a hen with friends

Drag queen is the look

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.