Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alucia

VIP Member
Long time lurker, 1st time commenter

So I work in the business,in fact a company I've done temp work for in the past has hired Julie for advertising, much to my dismay 🙈but I'm also in the know in other ways and know of Julie and her family and I'll say no more on that before I give myself away.

Anyways good old jules is not on any form of social welfare payments
She was but not any longer

I'm fact she is making between 600 and 1000 euro for every ad she does and she's doing a min of 3 per week, sometimes 5 so I'll leave yourselves to work that one out

I don't totally dislike her but in fairness she is absolutely shit at her advertising content for the fees she's paid but the brands don't care because she's getting them the sales, good old Julie has a lot of arse lickers(I mean fans 🙄)
Iv seen first hand the results she's gotten brands and as annoying as it is to admit she has a good loyal audience,
How I don't know because the girl constantly repeats herself and I don't know if she's using a Nokia blockia from the early noughties but Wouldn't you think with all that money she would go buy a decent phone.

I'd put Julie in the same category as Kieran Corrigan, someone who does the bare minimum but still gets the goods and sooner the people see through her the better. She's one walking add and doesn't even bother her ass replying to her followers any more.
She's no different that the rest of them, all about the money.
Does she get help with her rent still or would that be gone too if she's working for herself and is her medical card gone also?