Twinsandme #25 Forget the twinnies as long as I get my tinnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of you haven't been reared on Bacon Fries and Coke and it shows 😂😂
I just had that conversation with my mother the other day, god help them they would have been crucified in this day and age, had us out in the pub every weekend. 🙈🤣

But yeah it's so different now, last place I'd have my child is the pub...if I'm going on a rare occasion I want to be able to enjoy it without "MAAAAM I'M BOREDDD" every 20 seconds..😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just had that conversation with my mother the other day, god help them they would have been crucified in this day and age, had us out in the pub every weekend. 🙈🤣

But yeah it's so different now, last place I'd have my child is the pub...if I'm going on a rare occasion I want to be able to enjoy it without "MAAAAM I'M BOREDDD" every 20 seconds..😂
Give them the iPad, they'll be grand

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe an unpopular opinion from myself but

I don’t think Julie is mother of the year ..but one thing is for sure she has reared them children alone. She has been there for them (weather or not we agree with all her parenting flaws). She is the one who looks after them all year and yes I agree her mother and Sean help a lot but that is what family is for.

Regardless of if she stopped visitation he should have fought for his time to see them children.. go about things the right way and have a court agreement if that’s what was needed. Really don’t see how people think it’s ok for him to pop off to OZ and saying the reason behind it is “she’s mad he couldn’t put up with her” ..

He could more then put up with her when he got her pregnant acting the happy family for a year or so u til he decided he wanted freedom and no it wasn’t just single life he wanted , he also decided he no longer wanted to be a father the day he stepped on that plane and left his children.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This is Mejoolie we are talking about ! I was laughing at the thought of Mejoolie actually doing what most normal people do ! Shur look, she doesn't have a job so has no concept of how working people manage their week. All that is alien to her !
She keeps her weekends free to go on the lush so she certainly wouldn’t be hosting a kids party then plus she’d never get rid of them the weekend.

Reactions: 4
And if he came home in the morning I have no doubt she’d have him moved in all happy family’s another Sarah burke the only thing that keeps her happy is a fella aswell🤯

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.