Twinsandme #25 Forget the twinnies as long as I get my tinnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just listened to the story about the mix up with the pubs.
Such drama for soup and a shot.
Also was she the only one organising this? Did the other bridesmaids have no details of any of the plans.
Am I the crazy one, but i would have a spreadsheet with all my plans including times for bookings and phone numbers for venues.
I also would have organised for balloons etc to be delivered to FLANAGANS ahead of their arrival.

A very poor looking trip!

Everyone going to the hen normally has to pay for their accommodation and food etc but also some extra for the decorations, drinks and whatever else is needed.
What exactly did that extra money go on ?

Reactions: 18
Would you not call ahead on the day to say we'll be there shortly and check if everything was in order, like decorations etc.? Just rock up to the wrong pub and hope for the best.......Naw pure bullshit.. I'd love to hear what everyone else thought of the :poop: show.

Reactions: 10
Why would she have picked Portumna over Galway city? Or even Limerick City? I would be raging if I was brought some where so remote for my hen.

Reactions: 7
Let's face it.. Julie probably organised the hen because she thought she would get more freebies than she actually did! She thought someone would come up with personalised balloons, cake, a keepsake for the bride etc. I didn't have a proper hen due to a death in the family the weekend it was due to be on but 2 weeks before my wedding my sister, her friend, my sister in law and my mam organised a last minute night out and there was still a meal, cake, pubs, games and little hangover packs. Something that was organised in probably 2 days was far better than what poor Julie did to that poor bride! I would be fuming if I was that bride and also be worried about my wedding day unfortunately.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Let's face it.. Julie probably organised the hen because she thought she would get more freebies than she actually did! She thought someone would come up with personalised balloons, cake, a keepsake for the bride etc. I didn't have a proper hen due to a death in the family the weekend it was due to be on but 2 weeks before my wedding my sister, her friend, my sister in law and my mam organised a last minute night out and there was still a meal, cake, pubs, games and little hangover packs. Something that was organised in probably 2 days was far better than what poor Julie did to that poor bride! I would be fuming if I was that bride and also be worried about my wedding day unfortunately.
I think the biggest worry for the wedding day will be Julie's tan :ROFLMAO: someone may have a word with her or all the wedding photos will be ruined :oops:

Screenshot_20211026_120229.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is anyone available to be this poor girls maid of honour, she must of been right stuck to have picked Julie!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do think Julie's mammy is a settled traveller and Julie takes after the mammy while Sean takes after the dad who seemed like a lovely genuine man
Don’t make presumptions without backing up the facts . Saying something like that without backup is asking for trouble . No wonder this place has a bad name

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Don’t make presumptions without backing up the facts . Saying something like that without backup is asking for trouble . No wonder this place has a bad name
Are you ok?... Literally nothing bad or scandalous was mentioned just people assuming her mam is a settled traveller... Their cousins who own a mobile too seem to be travellers... No one is saying it's a problem or that it's wrong.. no need to get your nickers in a twist, this is a gossip site after all..

Reactions: 19
Are you ok?... Literally nothing bad or scandalous was mentioned just people assuming her mam is a settled traveller... Their cousins who own a mobile too seem to be travellers... No one is saying it's a problem or that it's wrong.. no need to get your nickers in a twist, this is a gossip site after all..
I don't care if they are travellers or not I have some good friends that are settled (and would be mortified if they were compared to Julie) but the cousins that's own the other mobile, I think they are the ones that own the creche or playschool.
I never got travellers vibes from them.

Reactions: 2
She clearly didn’t shower after the tan, maybe even before if she had any moisturiser or deo on the tan would go green on the skin.

Reactions: 2
I just listened to the story about the mix up with the pubs.
Such drama for soup and a shot.
Also was she the only one organising this? Did the other bridesmaids have no details of any of the plans.
Am I the crazy one, but i would have a spreadsheet with all my plans including times for bookings and phone numbers for venues.
I also would have organised for balloons etc to be delivered to FLANAGANS ahead of their arrival.

A very poor looking trip!

Everyone going to the hen normally has to pay for their accommodation and food etc but also some extra for the decorations, drinks and whatever else is needed.
What exactly did that extra money go on ?
So did I hear correctly the lovely people in Flanagans arranged space for them on a bank holiday Sunday and she never turned up. Regardless of if she got it wrong, the pub (which is a good 20 mins out of the way) got shafted and she didn’t even ring them to apologise. Just no show!
Also I’ve been to hens in portumna and with the right people it’s amazing (if anyone does want to try it). We got our own DJ to come to the campsite and the owners organised loads of games, we actually had a tug of war on the Main Street with locals and an Irish dancing dance off. Don’t let her party put you off, it’s a super place for a hen!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.