Twinsandme #25 Forget the twinnies as long as I get my tinnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder did hair by Donna do Julie and the mother and the brides hair for free in return for a few stories up by Julie, the lady has Julies hair as a highlight on her page. Julie didnt show the half of the stories.

Reactions: 1
By any chance the Haynes family are related or are settled traveller's them self's....
No they aren’t . I have mutual friends with the brother . Far from it . Just me joolie is common as muck and dog rough , a right waaaan .

Reactions: 6
I don’t even believe that there was a place booked. I could be wrong but I think she’s only saying that to make it look as if she went to more effort than she did. She rocked up to this place and they were shuffled up to a bare function room, not a decoration in sight and she concocted this story to make it look like she went to more effort than she did. If she had another place booked just quickly put up a story asking the name of it or ask the owner of the name of other establishments? I smell 💩 and it ain’t three day old unwashed tan

Reactions: 18
I don’t even believe that there was a place booked. I could be wrong but I think she’s only saying that to make it look as if she went to more effort than she did. She rocked up to this place and they were shuffled up to a bare function room, not a decoration in sight and she concocted this story to make it look like she went to more effort than she did. If she had another place booked just quickly put up a story asking the name of it or ask the owner of the name of other establishments? I smell 💩 and it ain’t three day old unwashed tan
Yep completely agree with you. I call bull on that aswell. She was in Birdhill.not New York would have been easy enough find the correct bar 🤷🏻‍♀️

The hen was a bit of a flop. From the theme to where they went to everything. Considering she has been planning it for months and has 2 other bridesmaids surely she could have come up with something else 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yep completely agree with you. I call bull on that aswell. She was in Birdhill.not New York would have been easy enough find the correct bar 🤷🏻‍♀️

The hen was a bit of a flop. From the theme to where they went to everything. Considering she has been planning it for months and has 2 other bridesmaids surely she could have come up with something else 🤔
I'd of cryed if I was the bride

Reactions: 8

I woukd be sickened if that was my hen... Soup and a shot... Like what happened to a meal, afternoon tea, etc... Aw it just all reeked of trashy

Reactions: 16
I wonder did they have dinner anywhere? They were on the road from what looked like 9’o clock. Feck your sandwich and shot I’d be famished without a dinner. I’d say the other girls were bitching the whole time, and they couldn’t have been more rural it’s not like you can nip off for a supermacs

Reactions: 9
The way she was talking about planning it I was expecting all sorts of activities, a theme, games etc, different rules for diff pubs.
Is it possible that when she rang around, they didn’t want her coming with a load of hens- did she sound dog rough on the phone and was a decision made not to invite them down…..
And then when she landed, did she threaten to trash them to 80,000 followers if they didn’t facilitate? We heard the story where she confronted the troll? She went to great lengths

Also, she might like soup and a shot…. Not everyone has the same trashy tastes as her. The bride looked like a far nicer girl.. what about what she likes? And the older guests? Soup and a shot…. Could she sound more low class if she tried?

Reactions: 16
I couldn't be more different than Julie and her pals.
If it was my hen I would want more classy than trashy. The highlight for me would be a nice meal somewhere then some cocktails...all while dressed in some nice white outfit.
Not buck leaping around some cold looking function hall to a Wolfe Tones tribute band.

But in fairness, she is the maid of honour so I'm sure the bride knows her very well and knew exactly what to expect.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No they aren’t . I have mutual friends with the brother . Far from it . Just me joolie is common as muck and dog rough , a right waaaan .
I do think Julie's mammy is a settled traveller and Julie takes after the mammy while Sean takes after the dad who seemed like a lovely genuine man

Reactions: 7
Pity because the glamping accommodation looks lovely. On their Instagram page you can see other hen parties etc who went there and their parties looks so lovely and really memorable. I bet the bride was really disappointed but I suppose would she have expected anything classy from Julie organising ?

Reactions: 2
Sean had a beautiful picture of the twins on his story yesterday, they look so grown up

Reactions: 3
I couldn't be more different than Julie and her pals.
If it was my hen I would want more classy than trashy. The highlight for me would be a nice meal somewhere then some cocktails...all while dressed in some nice white outfit.
Not buck leaping around some cold looking function hall to a Wolfe Tones tribute band.

But in fairness, she is the maid of honour so I'm sure the bride knows her very well and knew exactly what to expect.
Same, a nice dinner, drinks and dancing. A bit of atmosphere with normal people around, not auld fellas sitting at the bar and yelling to rebel songs. You don’t have to act like an absolute classless fool to have a good time. It literally looked like they ambushed the rural community hall where the teen discos do be. Nothing about it seemed to be put together at all

Reactions: 8
I've been on loads of hens and the effort and detail the bridesmaids put in is unreal... Personalised menus, place settings made of collages of photos of the years, balloons, banners, little games, video messages from the groom, his and her game recorded with the groom, there is soooo much you can do to make it special. She just didn't care. When she out up 1 bottle of champagne and said be fab to cheers her. How many hens was there?? The bottle wasn't going to go far and then said and she can bring the bottle home as a keepsake. No Julie you bring home a memory book by your friends or little gifts people gave ya etc not an empty bottle from. Cheap champagne

Reactions: 10
The one bottle of champagne was pitiful 🙈 any hen I’ve organised I’ve actually drove myself separately to because the car would be full of bottles you’d hear the clinky clinks of the bottles a mile away. One measly champagne bottle she had and she thought she was amazing

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.