Twinsandme #25 Forget the twinnies as long as I get my tinnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like did something happen the spray tan I wouldn’t use that mobile tanning person again like it clearly was off or something 😬😬😬
She’s as green as anything

Reactions: 3
Like did something happen the spray tan I wouldn’t use that mobile tanning person again like it clearly was off or something 😬😬😬
Was thinking the same. When you leave a bottle of tan for too long it comes out green. It must have been gone off 🥴

Reactions: 7
It does look like the tan was oxidised, there is no way Julie should be that colour, as Julie is a #ba for bperfect , I assume the tanning lady used the processional version of that tan and it is not a good tan?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Def didn’t wash it off! Audrey is very good, did all our tans for my sisters wedding and we def weren’t that colour
I still don't understand the green undertone, if you did not wash off tan you would just look streaky but Julie was green and streaky. Also imagine the smell being trapped on the bus with her not having a shower!

• Sick
  • Haha
I still don't understand the green undertone, if you did not wash off tan you would just look streaky but Julie was green and streaky. Also imagine the smell being trapped on the bus with her not having a shower!
Green tones normally mean the tan is off or hasn't been stored properly. Tanning person would need to check her stock 😂

It’s not unusual for some tans to have a dirty sometimes greenish hue to them when they are developing. Especially if there has been more than one layer applied.

Reactions: 2
I’d say she’s scrubbing since she got home - and I don’t mean her house!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ha ha burps has deleted all her story of jules....jules you looked like the grinch lol

• Haha
  • Wow
She could be accused of ‘black fishing’ with that tan. What was she thinking, I think Julie is quite pretty but she really made a show of herself with the hair, tan and outfit

Reactions: 8
She's used the wrong filter for the kids, they still have airbrushed faces, but their hair is darker than usual...er has dirty blonde hair🤣

She is putting out a very bad name for the tanning lady anyway. Still can’t imagine not washing off the tan

She is putting out a very bad name for the tanning lady anyway. Still can’t imagine not washing off the tan
I hope she puts up a disclaimer on her social media today that any tan she does should be washed off before heading out.. it might redeem her, as I think this outfit will seriously hurt her business… who wants tan so brown it’s green 😷

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.