Twinsandme #25 Forget the twinnies as long as I get my tinnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they had the bride dressed up as Mrs Brown too!!

Jesus if that's a modern day teacher, the schools must be like wanderly wagon...

I love the pub just as much as the next person but wouldnt you think they would have activities thrown in to break it up for a Hen...they just wandered into a country pub for the night and it looked like there was no one there.
Then again the person organising it has the IQ of a roast chicken.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Jesus if that's a modern day teacher, the schools must be like wanderly wagon...

I love the pub just as much as the next person but wouldnt you think they would have activities thrown in to break it up for a Hen...they just wandered into a country pub for the night and it looked like there was no one there.
*a shop bought OR air fried roast chicken 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

IQ of a roast chicken 😂😂😂 this made my Monday 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How was she months and months organising what was essentially a piss up in a rural town hall with the average age of 103 sitting gawping

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How was she months and months organising what was essentially a piss up in a rural town hall with the average age of 103 sitting gawping
thank you!!! Exactly. She got some cheap plastic glasses with cheap writing which will peel off after one wash. She said herself the brides outfit she bought last minute and you can tell. She’s not even wearing a skirt.

and as for the dance… legs apart and stomping the ground. Would an elephant be more graceful? Or an ape ? She literally stomped like a pre historic creature

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Agree, I know hairdressers & Mua’s that say at the end of the day they have to do what the client wants - mostly they’re not tagged on Instagram though
No they usually aren’t but it’s worth a look at the MUAs page. It’s definitely not what you usually see. 😬

Reactions: 3
Can't believe she's at it again, trying to make money through breast cancer this time - promoting the stupid exercise app that we know she doesn't use.
She did exactly the same a few wks ago for mental health week.

Reactions: 11
Can't believe she's at it again, trying to make money through breast cancer this time - promoting the stupid exercise app that we know she doesn't use.
You know she is lying about using the app when she says she 'uses it for recipes ' 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How in gods name did she plan that hen for MONTHS?? Looks like she threw it together last minute! No activities, no pub crawl, no class! I feel so sorry for the bride. She deserved better. Why in gods name would you let mejoolie organise something like that..she has no brain like 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18
So she's advertising Breast Cancer awareness and the month nearly over!! She has no bleeping conscience.

Reactions: 6
So she's advertising Breast Cancer awareness and the month nearly over!! She has no bleeping conscience.
All about the money sure! She doesn't care when she does it. Sure god love her she doesn't get a break in order to do them any earlier.

Reactions: 5
That hen was a disaster!! No activities, no fun just a one night away piss up!!

I also think the twins were with their dads family till this afternoon. No pics of them with Sean till the afternoon and we don’t see them on julies stories Sunday night or Monday morning normally!

Reactions: 6
Its an SP, she is only doing it as she is getting paid and bringing her Nan who has never been mentioned before into it 🤬

Reactions: 4
That hen was a disaster!! No activities, no fun just a one night away piss up!!

I also think the twins were with their dads family till this afternoon. No pics of them with Sean till the afternoon and we don’t see them on julies stories Sunday night or Monday morning normally!
Sean had them up on his story yesterday evening alright!

Reactions: 1
If that was my hen I’d genuinely be texting around now asking if anyone was available next Saturday for a few. What a let down. Where even was the venue? I’m scratching my head. I’ve not seen the likes of it since the 90s. Why was there full lighting and why was there a random fridge full of soft drinks behind them when they were dancing?! 🤣🙈 the whole thing looked depressing. Was the theme “90s time warp” because if so, it looked spot on!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.