Twinsandme #25 Forget the twinnies as long as I get my tinnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its there in the trolley 🙄🙄
Haw haw haw oh sure gawd luv her, she's just such a donkey.

A little old man who was looking after his 120 year old father picked it up and popped it in her trolley when she wasn't looking and sure at the when she got to the till he was there and said "ah luv ur doing great all on ur own with no break sure I'll pay for all ur shopping"...nah nah she was gone..nah bawling

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Its there in the trolley 🙄🙄
Omg well spotted! I went back to watch and you can kinda hear him whinging which I would guess was him looking for his shoe back 😔😔

She must of been busy racing for the cooked chicken in Dunnes. What do we think tonight’s culinary delight will be “chicken curry for my twinnies” or “chicken black bean for my twinnies”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pinocchio Haynes strikes again 🤥
Sure god love her, she has to take over minding the twins today because Sean and Paula are away. I hope two old men looking after the priests dog stop her and pay for her shopping or atleast for her coffees today. She’s on her own, sure god love her, she deserves it.

• Haha
Omg well spotted! I went back to watch and you can kinda hear him whinging which I would guess was him looking for his shoe back 😔😔

She must of been busy racing for the cooked chicken in Dunnes. What do we think tonight’s culinary delight will be “chicken curry for my twinnies” or “chicken black bean for my twinnies”
WRONG goujons and chips in da ninja😋

• Haha
Reactions: 4

What ever it will be it will be healthy, as per her gymondo app ad 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“The water in Cork is Catastrophic,” 🤣🤣🤣 Would you ever go way Pinocchio, nothing wrong with your multiple cups of coffee a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor single mom spending a fortune on bottled water…wasn’t she homeless too?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm in Cork and my water is fine, never any issues. Where the duck are all these companies coming out of, using her?

Reactions: 12
My water is fine too and Im only a couple of miles from her. I have a friend in the same estate as her and water is not an issue. Clown

Reactions: 8
“The water in Cork is Catastrophic,” 🤣🤣🤣 Would you ever go way Pinocchio, nothing wrong with your multiple cups of coffee a day.
First time she ever mentioned anything wrong with the water in either hers or her mothers house 🤥

Reactions: 15
I wonder did the hotel staff check their luggage on the way out. Coffee machine looked nice 😏😜

Reactions: 7
She is a compulsive liar. I live in Cork too and nothing at all wrong with our water.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.