Twinsandme #25 Forget the twinnies as long as I get my tinnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laughing at the idea of her doing a skin care event with Glenda Gilson. GG is so stuck her own arse she will be in the horrors with Jooolie

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That man had cancer he knew he was dying they all did. No way in hell did he lump her with the funeral costs. Julie your daddy was a gent. He idolized you and the kids. Why on earth would you talk tit about him and ruin his name.

You can tell Sean is blocked from her stories. I hope he hears the lies she is spreading

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That man had cancer he knew he was dying they all did. No way in hell did he lump her with the funeral costs. Julie your daddy was a gent. He idolized you and the kids. Why on earth would you talk tit about him and ruin his name.

You can tell Sean is blocked from her stories. I hope he hears the lies she is spreading
What I’ve been saying. He prob had life insurance as he wasn’t that old. He would deffo have the funeral sorted. Where do people think all this money that her, the Mam and Sean prob for his mortgage deposit is coming from? It’s the insurance and if he had critical illness that gets given before you die. She’s a disgrace. I’ve dealt with all this. Never have I other than a suicide not seen a funeral sorted beforehand.

Reactions: 10
I was waiting for the seal thing! I could see it and I knew she was doing that. Imagine being that desperate. Also wet a damp cloth 😫😫😫😫😫

I still can't get my head around the fact she will come on and discuss personal family finances with the poor mouth while driving around in luxury cars. Is there anything private ?

The whole funeral thing is a funny set up.
If he did have insurance it would have been paid out early once they are told that the diagnosis is terminal (with less than 12 months to live).
So I am guessing that was used to pay off any outstanding debts and mortgage. But it would be very easy to keep a 5k aside for funeral costs.

Also a man of his age may have taken out a whole of life policy (when he was starting out and the insurance men would call to the house). But to keep up those payments in later life is almost impossible and most people are left with no other choice but to cancel.

Thankfully I have yet to settle a funeral bill. What is the standard cost? About 4 or 5 thousand? Between the three of them, it would be very easy to come up with that so there is absolutely no need to poor mouth on social media.

But surely the price of an American Fridge Freezer would make a big dent in that kind of bill?

The poor man worked hard all his life and now she is making a show of him. It's awful

Here’s the event: Skin & Gin …. Eavanna and Glenda will be doing the skincare….ma Julíe will be getting pissed on the Gin, typical scenario 😛
45AE6CE2-3252-419F-821D-3122E77AA1B5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Laughing at the idea of her doing a skin care event with Glenda Gilson. GG is so stuck her own arse she will be in the horrors with Jooolie
If he did have insurance it would have been paid out early once they are told that the diagnosis is terminal (with less than 12 months to live).
So I am guessing that was used to pay off any outstanding debts and mortgage. But it would be very easy to keep a 5k aside for funeral costs.

Also a man of his age may have taken out a whole of life policy (when he was starting out and the insurance men would call to the house). But to keep up those payments in later life is almost impossible and most people are left with no other choice but to cancel.

Thankfully I have yet to settle a funeral bill. What is the standard cost? About 4 or 5 thousand? Between the three of them, it would be very easy to come up with that so there is absolutely no need to poor mouth on social media.

But surely the price of an American Fridge Freezer would make a big dent in that kind of bill?

The poor man worked hard all his life and now she is making a show of him. It's awful
So true, he ran a successful painting business for years, yet his poor daughter who is a single mom of twins who is only on a small income had to bail him out after his death and pay towards his funeral, it really looks so bad :cry:

Reactions: 9
So true, he ran a successful painting business for years, yet his poor daughter who is a single mom of twins who is only on a small income had to bail him out after his death and pay towards his funeral, it really looks so bad :cry:
Agree. I think its terrible the narrative that she is trying to push. I get the impression that her parents have worked for what they have and that they would loath to leave debt to the family.

Again it's typical narcissistic behaviour in Julie....she has to be either the victim or the hero in every scenario. Why feel the need to even discuss funeral costs unless someone specifically asked her? It's none of anyone's business and I don't think Sean and Paula would be too happy if they heard what she was saying

Reactions: 8
Agree. I think its terrible the narrative that she is trying to push. I get the impression that her parents have worked for what they have and that they would loath to leave debt to the family.

Again it's typical narcissistic behaviour in Julie....she has to be either the victim or the hero in every scenario. Why feel the need to even discuss funeral costs unless someone specifically asked her? It's none of anyone's business and I don't think Sean and Paula would be too happy if they heard what she was saying
Surely someone has said it to them very weird if she has both of them blocked who blockeds their mother and brother on such an public page

Surely someone has said it to them very weird if she has both of them blocked who blockeds their mother and brother on such an public page
Someone who lies a lot… when I heard she had them blocked the first thought I had was she had something to hide from them and probably most she shared online was an inflated or not true story.

Reactions: 6

My dads was 7.5 grand died suddenly no life insurance and it was left to us to pay it, we jus paid weekly or on brothers case he paid monthly over his job dey don’t demand full payment up front

I don't think there's any new plots available in where her dad is buried so no no fees there, family plot.
Burial would be about 4k as they didn't use a funeral home for the wake.
Her dad knew he was terminal, and I've no doubt he had everything fixed up before departing.
Julie should be ashamed of herself making out he left his family in debt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.