Twinsandme #25 Forget the twinnies as long as I get my tinnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By any chance the Haynes family are related or are settled traveller's them self's....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually can’t listen to her this am! The dirt of her like go wash yourself Julie!!!!!

Reactions: 5
I genuinely feel sorry for the pub that lost out on the business of 20 people who had set aside a seating area and everything

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I genuinely feel sorry for the pub that lost out on the business of 20 people who had set aside a seating area and everything
I know I was gonna message her to see did she even contact them. She knew she booked some where for god sake

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That now just goes to show how self absorbed she is.. the fact the other pub were waiting on them never even entered her head. Why is there always some sort of a drama with her. Such bullshit..

Reactions: 17
I cannot believe she let the other pub down like that on a bank holiday Sunday, I really hope she is lying about how nice they were to her and the space they put aside for her and the hens! Otherwise she is honestly the worst!
I also love how all of these random people working in these pubs all remembered her name, liars always embellish too much

Reactions: 22
Surely yer man would have rhymed off the names of other establishments in the area. Story is complete 💩

Reactions: 16
She really couldn’t give a shite about that other place…. That story has more holes in it… I’d say there was never another place and true Julie style she acted the dumb witch to get what she wanted.

Or she could have gone through her phone to find the number she rang.

Surely yer man would have rhymed off the names of other establishments in the area. Story is complete 💩
Agree, she well would have been harping into the phone how much of a donkey she is that she ended up in the wrong place.... But no donkey antics mentioned because too many people around to listen and pull her up on it. She probably has everyone who was there blocked from her stories now so they can't see.

Reactions: 3
She is full of shite. Also there is no way her face was whiter than white from the worry of it with that tan. How could she go to bed with her makeup still on. Imagine the state of her pillow case! 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I still don't understand the green undertone, if you did not wash off tan you would just look streaky but Julie was green and streaky. Also imagine the smell being trapped on the bus with her not having a shower!
It goes green like that when it's been on for too long and needs washing off, the oils in your skin ect turn it that colour, plus sweat ect and then Julie had make up applied over it by the looks of it and then prob sprayed deodorant and perfume on top of it so of course your gonna start looking like shrek 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How anyone could post themselves in that state to thousands of people is beyond me. Any average person would have had a shower yesterday after that but she’s still in the makeup, never mind a shower 😬

Reactions: 11
How anyone could post themselves in that state to thousands of people is beyond me. Any average person would have had a shower yesterday after that but she’s still in the makeup, never mind a shower 😬
Disgusting... I litterally shower as soon as I get up and put on fresh pj's. How could you feel normal. Otherwise.

Reactions: 4
That poor bar where she was booked in for and never showed up, they may of gotten extra staff and made extra food. She could of easily found the name of the bar on her phone! Bad form..

Reactions: 20
Such bad form from Julie leaving the other bar high and dry like that on a bank holiday weekend! Would love to know if she got in contact with them and apologised for the mix up! Why didn't she just go back to the bus and be like lads I made a mistake with the name of the place but the other place is only up the road.. I dunno I smell a bullshit story or maybe it's the tan 🤔 who knows anymore 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.