Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CarmenGhia

VIP Member
Thankfully the ads for Boomin have calmed down. People waffling on about it in pretend Brummie accents, just what the world needs. Plus, Boomin is a really stupid name for a serious company.

Reactions: 1

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
The 90s aesthetic really annoys me in this. There’s a sticker of Lara Croft in a phone booth and the VHS tape of a rave is ridiculous, when you consider the kids in the advert were probably born in 2005 and live like Love Island Influencer wannabes.
Yes and she’s got her greasy hair in a scrunchie with the two little tendrils hanging down her face. Some 90s trends should stay in the past.

Eirawen

VIP Member
I mean, I might be alone here, but I would definitely rather buy from a company that shows perfectly average and normal looking women rather than supermodels. (And there is nothing wrong with being fat, unattractive, black, shaved head, stretch marks, flab, hairy armpits, pubes or facial hair… those are all normal things….)
Don't think I have seen this advert!!! Will have to look out for it !

PumpkinKing

Chatty Member
Sky mobile where the dogs turn into other dogs, gives me the creeps and it’s on all the bloody time when I’m watching stuff on sky catch up. That and the Toyota aygo x advert.

Thelife&times

Chatty Member
Sky mobile advert.
Mainly because of the song getting stuck in my head most of the day
"Wouldn't it be nice"
😫
Now, that advert is the one with the girl walking through the fairground? Who is that girl? She looks really familiar/actress? The advert’s annoying, but somebody help me out who recognises her.

Kjbsjb

Guys, off topic a little but where is the Tesco Christmas Ad?!! I’ve looked on YouTube and googled it and found NOTHING! And not seen it on tele, wonder if they’re waiting for the im a celeb slot?! Also is McDonald’s one out ? I haven’t noticed that one yet either ? 🎅🏼