TV Ads You Hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen that asda Christmas One where they go and find Michael Buble in a cupboard?

I will never understand why these big celebrities do these kinds of crappy ads? See also the Christina Aguilar Just Eat… madness.
That Asda advert is only a teaser for the full ad that comes out tomorrow (4th November)

The Just Eat advert with Christina Aguilera and the rapper (who I don’t know) annoys me as Christina has a fantastic voice and she’s just relegated to warbling, saying “yummy” and screeching while the rapper does all the vocals

Reactions: 5
Telly on silent at Mo as reading All the freds,just seen clip of TKMaxx ad,lots of animals dressed up,must watch it in full.

Reactions: 1
This is my picture

The annoying song. The fact they have a photo of themselves in Vienna and on a beautiful beach but just zoom in on their faces so they could be anywhere in the world

Reactions: 2
FFS that awful Daisy,Daisy ad is back.😡
Slightly different though cos theres just one bint wandering about in the field and as I recall they've removed the "Daisy Daisy Daisy" soundbite
Its still utterly crap and annoying though;
Another one that narks me is the Burberry one where the woman goes jogging with a pride of lionesses, yes running up a hillside with flat hands as if she's directing traffic.
Perfume / smellies ads really are in a completely different league when it comes to DIRE :mad:

Reactions: 10
I know a lot of people don't like the new aldi Xmas ad but I love the "plumpalumpas" hope they bring them out as toys

Reactions: 1
Yes Lidl, but it must be aimed at an American audience as we don't have racoons over here, it should have been a cute little fox.
The ad appears to have been made in America: the road sign he climbs over is American, the motorway/freeway you see him above seems to have the cars driving on the right, the style of the houses etc

There are 173 Lidl stores in America so the ad may have been an American ad that they are also showing over here in the UK

Reactions: 2