TV Ads You Hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time posting a thread but it just had to be done.
Watching the new Jaffa Cake advert pisses me off from start to finish.The dancing
the music the acting annoys me.I love the old ad full moon half moon total eclipse and remember it every time I eat a Jaffa cake.The new one is horse tit.Feel free to join in ads you hate...

Reactions: 11
The Flash kitchen cleaner one that has the guy singing along to the Queen song! That irritates me so much! There are more but that's the main one at the moment 🤯

Reactions: 13
Just Eat ads
Funeral ads
That one with the skittle in bed and the husband comes home! It's odd!...and icky!
Oh and that reminds me of the Haribo ads where adults talk like little children! Again, so odd and icky!!
The vaginal dryness ones! Need I say more!! 🙄
Which leads me on to Tena Lady! 😬. Saw one today and a lady said she wet herself when she laughed (or something similar). I get that it may be an important issue for some but i felt uncomfortable watching it with the elderly person I go shopping for 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I refuse to buy Surf washing detergent untill they get a new advert.
My clothes are stinking but I'm still sticking to my principles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Marc Jacobs ads they repeat the same word over and over again, so annoying
Moonpig - happy moonpig to x and it goes on and on. I hate it so much I have to mute the tv when it comes on. Thankfully I haven’t seen it for a while so they must have dropped it.
Surf adverts are so annoying too!

Reactions: 11
I genuinely don’t know what the advert is for, but the one with the lady in her pjs crying to her mum about her sore nipples and her mum showing her how to breastfeed by holding a cushion like a baby 😂 It fully makes me cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Holy duck philip schofield in the Gin Ad.I can’t stand him the best of times but that ad he come across even more smug than usual

Reactions: 24
I genuinely don’t know what the advert is for, but the one with the lady in her pjs crying to her mum about her sore nipples and her mum showing her how to breastfeed by holding a cushion like a baby 😂 It fully makes me cringe
What on earth? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Super Noodles donkey advert.

What on earth is that about? Donkey on the back of an old woman. I always mute it because I find the 'tastyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy' bit at the end really piercing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The Facebook Portal one with the new mum crying about her sore nipples, makes me cringe
Cinch, where they've somehow linked cars with vasectomies
Tena Lady 'pee weights'

My mum can't stand perf with surf!

• Haha
Reactions: 13