TV Ads You Hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgot to add anything with the face or voice of Rylan.
As I've seen it several times already in just a short time of viewing, that advert with the cretins saying they don't know how to turn a computer on, use a phone or stop their kids falling into a microwave or something.

Reactions: 4
Now maybe an idea if there a thread for adverts we like? Wonder if there'll be many 😆

Another one I now hate KFC and its "what the cluck"? Oh do bugger off

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Forgot to add anything with the face or voice of Rylan.
As I've seen it several times already in just a short time of viewing, that advert with the cretins saying they don't know how to turn a computer on, use a phone or stop their kids falling into a microwave or something.
Ohhh is that the internet matters one with the parents not knowing what the chatroom lingo means 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Haribo with the adults with kid voices 🤢.
Absolutely anything with Pip Schofield. Smug twit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That's the one! Yes, will add my lack of support for anything with Schofield in it.
If it wasn't for Haribo, where would Jack from 'Bread' be?

Always will be NATIONWIDE :mad::mad::mad: I cant even describe the utter contempt I have for it , its been a few years of these poems that mean nothing spoken by idiots , I have to press mute , but hearing the statg of one makes my blood boil , there is just something about the way they are put together that feels sickly fake

Reactions: 12
Always will be NATIONWIDE :mad::mad::mad: I cant even describe the utter contempt I have for it , its been a few years of these poems that mean nothing spoken by idiots , I have to press mute , but hearing the statg of one makes my blood boil , there is just something about the way they are put together that feels sickly fake
how did the word Start that i wanted come out as statg :D my typing skills are deteriorating, my brain seems to be doing the opposite of auto correct :D

Reactions: 2
That's the one! Yes, will add my lack of support for anything with Schofield in it.
If it wasn't for Haribo, where would Jack from 'Bread' be?
on a Highways England advert with flies stuck to his windscreen singing “Go Left” to the tune of ‘Go West’

Reactions: 7
The Maltesers ad with the story of the necklace. ‘Snogged him though’ then won’t give the details to the buddy whose precious grandmother’s necklace she used without permission then shredded on the dancefloor. witch.

Feel better now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
that stupid new mini chedders advert. what on earth were they thinking?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
that stupid new mini chedders advert. what on earth were they thinking?!
Yep , that is bizarre , sometimes late as night as well, it's a cartoon with a vile song , who are they trying to target with the ads 🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
Never fly with Jet2 then! As you're boarding the plane you have to listen to 'ah ohhh ohh oh ooooooooh' and all through the flight there are announcements with her warbling.

It's worse than Ryanair and their fecking fanfare when they land.
We went on a Jet2 holiday a few years ago and couldn't believe they played it so many times. And on the coach to our hotel! Jet2 in general were good, but I didn't like the song before our hols and hated it by the end 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
The Maltesers ad with the story of the necklace. ‘Snogged him though’ then won’t give the details to the buddy whose precious grandmother’s necklace she used without permission then shredded on the dancefloor. witch.

Feel better now 😂
The Maltesers ads are awful. I'm not a prude nor do I complain to TV companies but they're foul. There was one on the other night which I hadn't seen before but I was drunk when I watched it so can't remember how bad it was.
However, the one involving the actress who played Nicholas Lyndhurst's daughter in New Tricks is pretty grim, where basically she tells her friends about going into a spasm with the strong suggestion she had hold of his middle stump. Yuk.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The facebook portal video call breastfeeding nipple one

Every time it comes on my dad exclaims how he's sick and tired of hearing about this bloody woman and her nipples :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11