Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Stepones,those awful fucking mens pants,that awful fat bloke.🤮🤮🤮

I Fucking don’t want to see meat and two veg bulge.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Daytime adverts are the worst. 100% really that virgin one. Don't they still obligate women to wear heels and makeup too? (Like all other airlines do)
I thought Virgin had changed their uniform policy recently to anyone can pick anything they want from the uniform options and the uniform is more gender neutral? I presume that would apply to make-up and shoes as well

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
I was genuinely shocked that they advertise prescription drugs on American TV, and actually encourage you to ask your doctor for certain drugs!

The adverts are hilarious though. It's always a soothing voice going on about the new miracle drug for migraines/cancer/schizophrenia, and images of happy people arranging flowers and playing with their grandkids. The happy imagines continue while they read out a list of utterly horrific side effects. "You may be at increased risk of suicide. You may suffer hair loss, shortness of breath, or bleeding from your anus..."

And then the next advert will be for a law firm "if you've been affected by drug X, call us today and sue."

America is awesome.
My friend was talking about American health adverts and said they literally list every single side effect on the advert. I watched one the other day and was speechless

Melian

VIP Member
Obviously the channels I watch are targeted by the funeral and life insurance plans, the wheelchair & mobility aids, the walk-in baths and ready-meals (including poxy sticky-toffee-pudding). One ad break just contained all this stuff, not a single Just Eat or anything else.
Jeez I must be OLD!! ;)
I have no idea why I laughed - I'm seeing the same adverts!

Morrisons wonky range - why 8s everything in plastic?

emm

VIP Member
I think somebody at the Ad Agency is congratulating themself on being so CLEVER with this advert. Yodelling once upon a time was a means of communicating with people across mountains in Austria / Switzerland, you'd hear a reply yodelled from your mate across the valley then instantly know they were OK without the use of a telephone. Some smartypants ad exec thought it would make an absolute wheeze of a pizza advert and here we are :(
yes I saw a performance of this yodelling at a feminist festival (it was apparently usually women who did it) and it was incredible! but that ad is absolutely awful

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I've not seen Step One for ages - I thought they'd gone broke! At one stage there was a different terrible advert every week but theres been nothing for a long time

Bobble22

VIP Member
'We're on each others team'
One of the ridiculous perfume ads, are there any good ones?
thank goodness the Daisy daisy daisy one has stopped.
That woman stepping out of the golden swimming pool, she must be drawing her pension by now, been on for years, wonder why perfume ads stay the same for years?
---
This is the only perfume advert I like

Blimey there are so many lol

fabulosa ad....that tunes now my ear worm

daisy daisy daisy daisy

that woman who’s a fire starter wearing her innovo pants 😳

bloody sun life adverts .....enough said

Pinkii

VIP Member
Im sure its been mentioned but i want to vent