TV Ads You Hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes they've replaced the slurping with a boingy-twangy noise.

The agency must have been deluged with complaints if they were obliged to withdraw the ad and change the soundtrack :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 13
It's reassuring to see that everyone else hates the pot noodle advert. Yuck!

There's a particularly annoying one on YouTube. I thought it was for Nike but just googled and can't find it. The voicover goes 'find your soft'...that sentence is just silly.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's reassuring to see that everyone else hates the pot noodle advert. Yuck!

There's a particularly annoying one on YouTube. I thought it was for Nike but just googled and can't find it. The voicover goes 'find your soft'...that sentence is just silly.
There's another really annoying YT one with Stacey Solomon for Hallo Fresh (of course). She fishes some random thing like a sock out of the box and says 'that's what happens when your kids get to your Hallo Fresh box before you do {chuckle}'.
Don't know if anything rivetting happens after that because I press 'skip' in double quick time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There's another really annoying YT one with Stacey Solomon for Hallo Fresh (of course). She fishes some random thing like a sock out of the box and says 'that's what happens when your kids get to your Hallo Fresh box before you do {chuckle}'.
Don't know if anything rivetting happens after that because I press 'skip' in double quick time.
Yea it’s a football, as if ! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ha yes I've seen that one too. Skip it every time. 😣

OMG yes! She’s also doing an ad for Wild deodorant now and I’ve got nothing against the girl but I wish I could watch YouTube in peace without being interrupted by Stacey! Seriously making me consider paying for ad-free YT!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well it was a YouTube advert, but for AirUp, which involves a man pissing into a river.

It's vile. And if YouTubers shilling it wasn't enough to make me not buy it, advertising it with a man pissing into a river definitely won't. Especially as it was yellow piss which is a sign of dehydration and therefore AirUp isn't making the person drink enough.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The Venus razor advert 🤢. My hubby and I were shouting NO at the TV all the way through..just NO! A fat unattractive black woman with blond shaved head, covered in stretch marks, flab, shaving her hairy armpits, her pubes sticking out of her knickers 😳, shaving her stomach (WTF). Surprised she didn’t shave her tash and beard…Gross and reality gone too far.
I’m not particularly slim But I rather look at a more beautiful specimen of a woman because that’s what you’d rather think you’d look like when you’ve shaved yourself head to toe. Certainly cannot possibly help the sales of Venus

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The Venus razor advert 🤢. My hubby and I were shouting NO at the TV all the way through..just NO! A fat unattractive black woman with blond shaved head, covered in stretch marks, flab, shaving her hairy armpits, her pubes sticking out of her knickers 😳, shaving her stomach (WTF). Surprised she didn’t shave her tash and beard…Gross and reality gone too far.
I’m not particularly slim But I rather look at a more beautiful specimen of a woman because that’s what you’d rather think you’d look like when you’ve shaved yourself head to toe. Certainly cannot possibly help the sales of Venus
I mean, I might be alone here, but I would definitely rather buy from a company that shows perfectly average and normal looking women rather than supermodels. (And there is nothing wrong with being fat, unattractive, black, shaved head, stretch marks, flab, hairy armpits, pubes or facial hair… those are all normal things….)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I mean, I might be alone here, but I would definitely rather buy from a company that shows perfectly average and normal looking women rather than supermodels. (And there is nothing wrong with being fat, unattractive, black, shaved head, stretch marks, flab, hairy armpits, pubes or facial hair… those are all normal things….)
Don't think I have seen this advert!!! Will have to look out for it !

I saw a new ad for Andrex tonight (new to me anyway) It was awful! A woman carrying a toilet roll walking through an office set up with everyone standing watching her, picks up a big French to German dictionary, or vice versa, & proceeds to the toilet door at which point it says, make yourself comfortable then Andrex. What?????

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I saw a new ad for Andrex tonight (new to me anyway) It was awful! A woman carrying a toilet roll walking through an office set up with everyone standing watching her, picks up a big French to German dictionary, or vice versa, & proceeds to the toilet door at which point it says, make yourself comfortable then Andrex. What?????
Are they saying to use a Dictionary instead of their bog paper?
Personally I'd rather see the Andrex puppies anytime, not these rubbish ads where they're trying too hard to be "clever"

Reactions: 11
Are they saying to use a Dictionary instead of their bog paper?
Personally I'd rather see the Andrex puppies anytime, not these rubbish ads where they're trying too hard to be "clever"
LOL. No. They’re saying she’s going to be a while. Though what that has to do with Andrex is lost on me. Puppies for me too, every time

Reactions: 8
Most of them, tbh. Apart from the new Snickers one and the Heinz baked beans ad which actually make me laugh. 😊

Sorry but every break I’m getting raising money for Gazza,sorry!I don’t want to see the ad and the next ad is for kaze or something to do with Islamic..I’m sorry but I find it off the record..😞These ads are every,every break.

i saw that last week! wtf no one would ever advertise they are about to go for a 💩 in the office!

Thanks for the reminder as i knew id seen an advert i wanted to add to this thread recently but my brain fog made me forget what i was 🙈

Reactions: 4
i saw that last week! wtf no one would ever advertise they are about to go for a 💩 in the office!

Thanks for the reminder as i knew id seen an advert i wanted to add to this thread recently but my brain fog made me forget what i was 🙈
Plus, what is it about placing ads in Office Situations anyway? We've got this dreadful Andrex one,, the Slurping Potnoodles and Verisure's latest morons waffling-on at the water cooler!

Reactions: 3