TV Ads You Hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That revamped Cadbury's one is terrible! Mind you they have edited the "Idd likka barra choklit..........................." with a new voiceover and wiped a tub of Vaseline over the lens to mae it all fuzzy but it is still absolutely DIRE!
Are Cadburys so skint they are obliged to recycle old adverts these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Dubai one with the singing and dancing. So tit. Funnily enough the first time I saw it I’d just been watching a show called Banged Up Abroad or something like that. Anyway, a woman got sent to jail because she pissed off a Dubai taxi driver and he accused her of having sex in the back of her cab.

Where will Dubai take you now? Jail, probably.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The Pandora one with the tit cover version of To Love Somebody. Is that the weird looking woman from the Little Mermaid singing?

Just Eat. They both have awful voices that are like nails on a chalkboard and Christina has been filtered back to the 90s.

Probably the worst ad break EVER yesterday at 5.30 pm ish

First off that dreadful Potnoodle one with the woman slurping hers down sounding like a drain being emptied by a gulley-sucker machine, then tapping the pot with a "Nice". :sick:
Then wrose still, the one for some menstrual knickers where they very kindly show a woman climbing into the shower to leave a huge red splat on the floor. 🤮 FGS this was at 5.30pm when people are eating - OH pushed his plate to one side having seen that leaving half his chips with a splodge of ketchup. Whatever happened to The Watershed eh??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Probably the worst ad break EVER yesterday at 5.30 pm ish

First off that dreadful Potnoodle one with the woman slurping hers down sounding like a drain being emptied by a gulley-sucker machine, then tapping the pot with a "Nice". :sick:
Then wrose still, the one for some menstrual knickers where they very kindly show a woman climbing into the shower to leave a huge red splat on the floor. 🤮 FGS this was at 5.30pm when people are eating - OH pushed his plate to one side having seen that leaving half his chips with a splodge of ketchup. Whatever happened to The Watershed eh??
I felt soddin sick with that pot noodle ad it’s disgusting.They never used to vile eating ones after that awful kfc one when there talking with mouth full.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The Birds Eye chicken dippers advert where the woman calls it Blands Day and replaces their dinner with chicken dippers which are the definition of bland without sauce

Reactions: 11
I felt soddin sick with that pot noodle ad it’s disgusting.They never used to vile eating ones after that awful kfc one when there talking with mouth full.
I have to mute that pot noodle ad it makes me feel sick 😭
It’s just been on and I said to my husband they’ve clearly gone down the “ enrage viewers” path 🤨

Reactions: 1
The Birds Eye chicken dippers advert where the woman calls it Blands Day and replaces their dinner with chicken dippers which are the definition of bland without sauce
It annoys me that the family have made a nice healthy homemade dish and the witch comes along and replaces it with grim processed chicken dippers.

• Haha
Omg that Pot Noodle one is utterly foul.
Have to mute it every time.

Another stupid one is the Pringle ad where the silly sod sticks his hand in the tube and gets it stuck instead of doing what normal people do and tip the last one out.

Reactions: 7
Omg that Pot Noodle one is utterly foul.
Have to mute it every time.

Another stupid one is the Pringle ad where the silly sod sticks his hand in the tube and gets it stuck instead of doing what normal people do and tip the last one out.
It’s a wonder they didn’t get Danielle Lloyd to advertise them.🤮

• Haha
Omg I think that bleeping on the beach ad has made that kid nastier,walking round sneering they’ve done that on purpose to piss us off.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just realised the woman in the corridor of the slurping pot noodle advert is the shouty cashier from the Asda advert. Price matched!
She’s getting about at the moment

• Haha
  • Sad
Is the Pot Noodle slurping woman the same as the one with all the teeth in the Zoopla kid's party advert?
If so, what was she thinking eh?????
Incidentally I cannot find the Pot Noodle woman's name so perhaps she is thoroughly mortified at what she did for a fee and is hoping it'll Go Away very soon?? Sadly not luv - it'll haunt for forever, epecially when you appear on Bridgerton or something like that LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Just seen the ad for diabetes lottery or something.. all of the dancing. I actually had to change the channel as it was too embarrassing to watch

Reactions: 2